8. New mission

Ashley's POV,

I stare at my boss who was smiling at me and leaning on the doorframe.

"Good morning Mi-Jessica" I greet her and looking up from my desk.

She closes the door behind her and sit in the visitor's chair.

"Good morning Ashley, you look great today" she says looking at me.

" Thank you and I can say the same about you". She was wearing a short plain red dress, a rolex watch, multiple chains wrapped around her neck, her usual black flats and minimum makeup.

" haha, I try " she says leaning over on the desk. Her bold red lipstick stood out and I find my self thinking about her lips and the kiss.

"You can get another one"she says pouting her lips. Talk about staring too long.

I playfully roll my eyes.

Ever since the kiss , she has been flirting with me nonstop and I find it cute.

" can I ask you something?" She says giving me puppy dog eyes.

It's rare seeing this playful side of her. Looking at her you would be scared but with her doing this and pouting she is absolutely adorable.

"Okay" I reply.

She got up out her chair, walked around my desk and brought her lips down to ear level "do you want to have dinner with me at my place, tonight at seven"

Woah. Hold up that raging heart.

Did my boss just ask me out? Yes.

Do I have a crush on her? Yes.

Am I freaking out? Yes.

Am I gonna say yes?

" Yes"

I could see she was smiling in my blank computer screen.

"Ash, you have just made me the happiest woman alive" she says handing a card with an address.

"I can't wait to see your beautiful ass on my be..ar
stools, yeah my bar tools" she says almost walking out my office.

I was excited to tell Ava and Sierra.

.

.

.

"You're not going"

"What?" I ask my best friend.

"Yeah why?" Sierra asks also.

After I came home from work I took a shower, fix my hair, do my makeup, put on my 'very special occasion' dress, my black lace up high heel and now my Ava is telling me I can't go.

Oh hell no.

"You can't tell me what to do you're not my mom, so mind your own damn business."

"This is for your own good, please listen" she says putting her head in her palms.

"I don't give a damn what you say I'm going" I say taking up my clutch.

She doesn't have the right to tell me anything.

"Ashley your not going and that's final" Ava says locking my room door.

"What are you her mom!" Sierra shouts.

"You, stay out of this" Ava says pointing at Sierra.

This girl doesn't know me.

"Don't talk to my best friend like that!!" I shout at Ava. I'm so pissed right now.

Ava only look at me and say "just please listen don't go"

"What are you now, my mom? Okay mommy why can't I go? " I ask glaring at her.

"Ashley stop. Just li-"

"Just what? listen, listen to what Ava. Get out my way!"

She didn't budge. She had her back resting on my door.

"Get out of my fucking way!!"

"Ashley, she only wants to sleep with you, please listen".Ava says begging.

I let out a humorless laugh.

"Can you hear yourself right now. Do you like me or something. Are you jealous?" I ask her.

"What? No!" she says looking at Sierra.

"Then don't care about things that doesn't concern you" I reply picking up my clutch. It was now 6:54 p.m.(18:54).

"You know what go, just fucking go. I don't care anymore. Why should I?. I just hope she fucks you just as good as she did me!!" Ava screams.

"What?!!!" Sierra and I both screams back. Talk about news flash.

"Every six months Jessica choose two females to play with. I guess you're one of this year's participants. How does it feels to be an honorary candidate?" Ava says with fake enthusiasm.

"Didn't you think this was worth mentioning" I almost shout. I can't believe it.

"Who wants to talk about how they were  fucked up by their CEO." She screams with glossy eyes.

"I'm not going out with Miss Steel I'm going out with Je-"

"I know who you're going out with. The company is a partnership but Jessica chooses to let Victoria be the only CEO. Since the company was her idea."

I almost shit my dress.

"What?"

Ava was on full crying mode.

"I thought she was genuine, she was so nice and, and I was venerable I thoughts she cared... I even thought I love her. Which idiot falls in love after a week?

I didn't know who to be mad at.

"She used me, dumped me and told me that it was good while it lasts" I felt bad for my best friend.

Sierra was trying to calm down Ava. I've never seen her cry before she was always calm and have a teasing bubbly personality.

" you can go if you want?" Ava says looking at me through tearing eyes.

I wiped a tear that slips down my face and kissed her on the cheek.

" lo siento mi amiga" I say kissing her forehead.

"New mission" I say standing up.

" what are you gonna do?" Sierra asks looking up at me. She knows how crazy I can be.

"Time to break Jessica Andrews" I say fixing my makeup, looking at Ava and walking out the room.

**************************************************************************

Nobody mess with my amigos. Hear that chicos.

Say that louder for the persons in the back.

Thank you for reading.