5. Bet

Victoria's POV,

These dickheads all I want is the contract it's not like I'm asking for 30% of their company. Oh wait I am.

Their company is going down and they refuse to sell. I know they are going to give in, they always do.

" ugh, it's so hard working without her" Jessica groans.

I pretend I don't know who she is talking about, it's her assistant Ashley. It's fun messing with her.

" who?" I asked sipping a glass of whiskey.

" Ashley, my assistant. She called in sick for this week. I can't wait until she's back on Monday."

Jessica is very fond of Ashley and she talks about her a lot. A little too much if you ask me.

" you like her" I asks with a smirk.

" yeah I like her but only as my assistant" she says taking a sip of white wine.

I raised an eyebrow. I know my best friend and I know she's a woman whore.

" you're lying you want to smash her" I say looking at her.

She lets out a laugh." yeah" .

You could see that she was thinking hard; judging by the crease between her eyebrows .

" I don't know if she's single though " she says rubbing her neck.

" I don't think she is, she told me she wants a mommy" I say remembering our conversation. I'll admit she's cute.

" no, shit Sherlock. She told you that fuck you're making me horny" Jessica says with wide eyes. I was also shocked when she told me that and I found it hot.

"As the CEO of the company I try to provide her with proper services " I say with a smirk.

"And as her boss I'll try my best to satisfy her needs" Jessica says dreamily. I let out a chuckle.

" God I can't wait to divide those legs, subtract her underwear, add my mouth and multiply those orgasms. "

I raise my eyebrows at my best friend. She's such a player.

Ashley's POV,

" I'm gonna swing, from the chandelier here,from the chandelier here" I sing along to one of my favorite song.

It's Saturday my period ended yesterday and I'm feeling great. Took the week off because I was fainting.

I am so happy to be alive. I look at my best friend sitting in the passenger seat. We are going to Storm and Ava's club 'PAPI'.

" Hey girl" we greet Storm.

"Ava and my favorite Ashley. You look beautiful today"she says hugging me.

"Thank you" I say giving her a peck. I hope she leaves me alone.

I could see she was caught off guard.

" wow... if you're going to kiss me again give me a real one" she says with a fake pout.

Ava laughs out loud and we start to clean up for tonight.

"Ava are you gonna remain single forever" Storm asks and we burst out laughing. Ava was traumatized after she broke up with that teacher and hasn't date anyone since.

Ava laughs along and then shakes her head" I haven't find anyone yet... what about you Storm."

Storm let out a sigh " I'm just focusing on myself for now " .

Storm cheated on her ex- girlfriend with her driving instructor and she did drive her crazy. Her words not mine.

"Guys have you noticed Lydia has been acting strangely. A hundred dollars she's dating" I say placing down a hundred dollars.

"I'm in,a hundred that she's dating too" Storm says placing hundred dollar on the table.

"Guys, I don't know I don't think she's seeing anyone " Ava says unsure.

" So fifty dollars, she's not". Ava says placing down the money.

"Lydia is secretly bi" Storm says gulping down her drink.

" we need to get her out the closet " Ava pipes up.

" I don't know let's find out if she's dating or not first " I say smiling.

" We're gonna head home now see you tonight " I tell Storm while taking my car keys out my pocket.

***********************************************************************

Am I straight?