10. Victoria

"I found my myself dreaming in silver and gold"

"Like a scene from a movie that every broken heart knows"

"Oh shut up,shut up" I say while laughing at Sierra who joined my song. She's amazing and I'm still mad at her for letting me go to work with my tank top showing through my white blouse.

I asked her if I looked okay.

I walked out the bathroom in my black fluffy towel.

I was going to meet the one and only Jessica Andrews.

I went shopping for the most elegant outfits and dresses I could find and lets say it cost me a pretty penny.

I put on a cute silky green onesie, a pair of black corset heel, a diamond shaped silver earring, a silver chain with the cross pendant, Gucci watch, my black circle bag and I went for a natural look with the makeup.

"Don't get hurt" Ava says from the couch.

I turned around to look at her. She doesn't agree with what I'm doing but gave up on talking me out of it.

I love my friends and I enjoy a good game. It's a win-win.

"Don't worry, Ava" I say putting on my shades.

She told me there are consequences that she has to face if Jessica finds out... and honestly that only fuels me to break Jessica once and for all.

"Ashley, don't underestimate Jessica and Victoria, you don't know what they are capable of" Ava warns.

"Baby girl stop worrying, live a little" I say to my best friend. I didn't want her to worry that's my job.

If I show her that I'm scared and I don't know what I'm doing; she'll probably chain me to my bed.

.

.

.

I pull up to the diner to see Jessica and surprisingly Victoria car in the parking lot.

OMG

Is there an option of sitting in the car.

I push open my car door before locking it and walking towards the diner.

It's now or never.

Time of death:

I stop listening to my thoughts. This is the real world. Let's forget about the negative thoughts.

I open the door and step inside the diner.

I'm not really paying any attention to the place; just trying to get my anxiety in check.

"Ashley" I turn around to see Jessica along with Victoria and her girlfriend.

Victoria was wearing her usual smirk while her girlfriend was cuddling up to her side.

Jessica was only staring me down. I hate stares especially on my body.

I walk over to them with my usual smile.

"Hey" I say sitting down and checking my notifications.

"So, I kinda leaked to Victoria that we're having a date today and she suggested a double date and here we are"

"Okay sure why not" I say looking at Jessica. The smile is threatening to slip off after the  'why not'.

Hold you god damn smile. Hold.

See . Ta-da.

Someone should cast me for a movie already; maybe Marvel.

"So Ashley you told me you're single and here you are dating my best friend, your boss and my copartner" Jessica says staring at me.

"Oh" I say thinking about it.

"Oh" I say looking at Jessica.

This is bad. I need a save. Brain think.

"Wait, did you just say copartner?"  I asks . I'm not gonna put on any Miss or ma'am when we're in public. They don't deserve it.

"Yeah, we own Stars together" Jessica says smiling at me.

I nod with a smile.

"Do you see a future with my best friend?" Victoria lazily asks.

The food has arrived and I didn't even get to order. Damn control freaks.

I look at Jessica.

"Umm... Jessica looks like the type of woman to want someone else along with with the a person on the side" I say trying to say No in another way.

Jessica burst out laughing "No, no, no, I would never do that to anyone. I'm not that type of person".

"She's silently saying 'no' " Victoria says putting a fry in her mouth.

All six eyes was staring at me.

"No that's not what I mean. I've never really see myself with anyone. Whoever I ends up with I'll cherish and love them, but I'm not try to predict the future"

This is the most honest I've been today.

Victoria or Jessica didn't say anything but continues to eat.

Victoria girlfriend's eyes and mine clash before she roll them and look away.

What's up with this bitchy potential side piece?

I take up a fry and start to eat. I'm not gonna say anything if no one isn't.

"Daddy!" someone squeals and I look over to see it's the side piece.

I roll my eyes only for them to meet up with Victoria's.

"I want to talk to Ashley for a minute" Victoria says looking at me and getting up.

"Okay" I say following her out the diner.

************************************************************************
Did I mention any other company name before?

So I tried to get inside Ashley's head a bit  and it almost messed me up.

I didn't mean to make Ashley so bitchy.
I just wanted to make her a bit more human.

Please vote and comment.