Chapter 25

(Here's teresa is she what you imaged? Btw teresa starts to get more important over the next few chapters)

"Jessica your going to homecoming there's no question about it" mum said almost telling "no I'm not I'll look like an idiot for going without someone" I said "go with your fri-" she cut herself off and looked down "what friends mum?" I said and threw my hands into the air "jessica can you please go" "I've told you a million times before I'm not going" mum simply looked down and said okay I sighed with relief and walked out if the kitchen back to my room, homecoming was in a few days but no one had asked me not that anyone will but what "friends" was I suppose to go with I couldn't go with the guys of course just at that moment of thought Rachel busted into my room and Teresa was standing there what was going on? I asked myself "ugh Rachel" I said "yes" she replied smiling looking pleased with herself "what's teresa doing here?" I asked that's when she push past Rachel and walked towards my room "I'll be your friend for homecoming" she said and I looked towards Rachel "how did you organize something so fast?" I asked Rachel "well actually mum,teresa and myself have been talking about this for a few days" "great you've been going behind my back what a nice sister you are" I spat out at her "c'mon, it'll be fun to go with someone" I rolled my eyes "yeah but it's not the person I wanted to go with" I said pausing "no offense to you or anything" I said to teresa "Jess just go alright?" Rachel said annoyance started to build up in her I could see it in her eyes i started to roll my head and answered "fine" I said and teresa and Rachel grabbed my hand and took me towards the kitchen I looked towards mum and gave her a stare not a stare of if looks could kill just a stare and with that I felt the sun shine down on my face warming up my body my blonde hair falling down on my shoulders as we ran towards Teresa car, as we drove Rachel decided to play some music and the song that come on was afire love by Ed Sheeran one of my favorite artists as the song begun Rachel started singing her voice was beautiful not a voice like she was just mumbling the words she was amazing Rachel could sing her voice hitting the notes and high notes that's when Teresa joined in she wasn't as good as Rachel but was defiantly better then me they both turned their heads towards me not much teresa but Rachel was moving her eyebrows up and down at me that's when I joins in my stomach felt as if it was flying my breath running out half way through the song but I didn't care right Rachel changed the song and uptown funk came on and almost instantly Rachel started singing and dancing at the same time her red hair flying around the car as she danced her blue eyes lighting up as she sang I could tell she truly liked to song I'm surprised I've never heard her ever sing before, we walked throughout the ships in the mall passing dress shops,shoe shops bookstores and much more we started at a dress shop called "forever young" Rachel and Teresa both ran in and I trailed behind girls were crowded around one dress or as it seemed to be someone wearing a dress I got a closer look and it was Kelly wearing a white dress that showed off her skinny frame her collar bones looked as if they could pop out but the dress was beautiful all poofy I'm the sides silver bling making it looked like it was sparkling she started to turn in it and the sparkling started there were Ohhhs and ahhs from the crowd I started to walk away pulling Teresa and Rachel with me but as we walked off into the shop heading towards more dresses I heard that annoying voice fill my ears and I turned "what are you 3 doing here?" She said and turned her head to me Rachel then teresa "ugh teresa what are you doing with them?" she said almost sounding annoyed "you know shopping" she replied "why didn't you come with me?" She asked "change if plans" she answered and we walked off "oh look it's Jessica's younger sister the little red head" I felt the anger rise in myself but Rachel was already turned around and was striking words back at her "look it's the ditsy cheerleader" she said and smirked Kelly turned on her heel pulling up her dress strutting off I smiled and turned towards Rachel she smirked and I felt Teresa's hand on my shoulder time for dresses!" She said eagerly and I chased after her as she started pulling dresses off the shelve all different colors and sizes she the handed me the pile and told me to try them on so I walked towards the change room putting the first one on it was a blue dress with frills as selves and it was clearly a mermaid dress it's sides clinging to my hips as I walked out I sighed slightly this "isn't my type of dress" "what is your type of dress?" Rachek said sarcastically and I laughed "go and try the other ones on" Teresa said as she laughed with Rachel so I turned back around and tried on a few more this one was a creamy coluor one strap going over my shoulder the dress ending at my knees and I turned to see myself in it I looked terrible so I quickly changed out of that into a rosy coloured dress a bunch of straps at the back that needed to be tightened and tied into a bow she did her best with that then looking at herself into the mirror the dress looked amazing in her espiscally the small flowers that ringed around the top of her arm delve she loved it she then walked out and posed turning in the spot "it's beautiful" Teresa stated "agreed" Rachel said "I think that's the dress for you" Teresa said "me too" the go get it off so we can pay for it!"

☁︎

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

FOLLOW

anything

Only a short chapter but it's good :)

I love Teresa's model I chose 😍 because kaya scoderlaro is amazing

Teaser: what do you think will happen in the next chapter? Comment what you think

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter there will be an update soon

Thank you my wonderful readers 💕