━━━02

↢ ❦ ↣

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Oh, Papá come on-"

"Y/N, just watch your siblings for a bit, gotta head to my job." He instructed strictly, pulling his bag over his shoulder with a grumble as the girl stopped defeated.

"Alright," she huffed and he bent down to give her a light squeeze on the shoulder.

"Gracias, te amo." He smiled before locking the door. Giving her a quick glanced before he headed off, "you have your key-"

"Yes, dad." She huffed and pushed him awkwardly.

"Alright, bye." He waved in goodbye.

She watched as he headed down the hill with a slight crestfallen appearance until a tiny force hit her back, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Gotcha!" Ivan yelled, now standing Over her with the biggest smirk. She wheeze a cuss before sitting back up, watching as Karla and Alex argued.

"Can we go to the village now?" Ivan pleaded and Y/N sent him an annoyed glance.

"Alright little guy," She pulled herself up onto her butt, "you guys know where to be and stay out of trouble?" Karla sent her a slight gaze and she raised a strict brow, "you always get in trouble though!"

"I'm also older than you by like, nine years?" She joked.

"Eight."

Y/N is 15 at the time so she glanced around at her siblings with interest, Alex was ten, Ivan was nine and then Karla was seven.

"Still older," she smirked before wiping her grubby hands on her pants.

"Come on kiddos," She gestured and watched as they ran ahead quickly. Following closely behind as they started playing a quick game of tag, Alex almost fell in a pile of mud if it wasn't for Y/Ns amazing catching skills (totally Didn't get half her arm covered in mud.)

She watched them with a laugh as they started dancing around the huge fountain in the middle of the village. Knowing she could trust them from being safe in this spot from now on, she sent a signal the Alex who nodded.

Turning around Y/N watched lazily as people talked loudly at the market, handing her flowers with a discount, perfumes, silverware. She watched in amusement as a pottery artist almost broke a teapot.

She quicken her pace as she saw the butchers, a bunch of salami and bacon laid out beyond the table. Right, when she saw on the man was enthralled in a conversation about horses, she grabbed an ounce of bacon which was wrapped carefully with brown paper.

Hearing a loud shout from behind her she quickened her footsteps hurriedly, dipping into an alley and heading towards the one where she was trying to find her amigo.

"Shit!" She cussed as the footsteps behind her became greater, she stopped suddenly as there was a dead-end in the alley she reached, turning around she stuffed the bacon in her satchel.

A black silhouette entered the alleyway spookily before it paused abruptly,

"You're not Mirabel?" A voice of a teenage voice left the Mans's mouth and like a flash, the sight of Camilo Madrigal was in front of her.

"Ugh, not you." She groaned, walking past him as he gave her an offended look.

"Hey! Why were you panicking, no human acts like that." He was questioned out of character for his original attitude.

"Good thing I'm, an alien!" She waved her fingers around her head.

His nose scrunched up as Y/N walked past him, he followed her briefly and she was getting a little ticked off.

"Got anyone else to follow like a lost puppy?" She glared at him.

He let out an offended choke, "you stole something again!" He defended himself.

She glanced down the alleyway and was disappointed in not seeing her fellow amigo like usual. He's been missing more than usual, she looked back over to the jokester.

"any proof? Amigo?" Y/N folded her shoulders.

"I'm not your amigo."

"Sure acting like it."

"Your the only person in this village who basically isn't my amiga!" He turned around and started heading down to the other end of the alley.

"Good," she grinned, "wouldn't want you to be." She took out the bacon and looked around to where to put it. She obviously couldn't walk back into the crowded trading area with an ounce of bacon.

And her amigo wasn't here so there was nobody to feed. She pressed her fingers against her skull tightly, looking around with a tired gaze until it fell upon a toucan a few feet above her.

"Sup."

Its beak shook heavily.

Y/N handed out the bacon and watched as the bird flew down to smell it. Picking it up carefully from her hands, she watched with a grimace as it flung it into the ground.

"Wow, imagine getting judged by a bird." She gazed over, "leave."

It cawed before flapping its wings heavily, slowly going back to its original position on the roof of the house.

"Time to go make sure my siblings didn't kill each other," she huffed, pulling out a bottle of water before taking a sip. Heading back towards the well.

When she appeared there she watched cautiously as Isabella was creating flowers for Karla, Mariano watching lovingly at his obvious soon-to-be fiancé.

"Ivan! Alex! Karla!" Y/N called over her siblings, Karla high-fiving Mariano before she walked over to her. Alex and Ivan quickly appeared, covered in dust and dirt. She chuckled softly.

"I don't know why you don't like them." Karla brought up as they were heading back home, it was around dawn and their Papá would be back soon. Y/N glanced down at her sister with a small smile.

"They're nice people, just not my type of people." She clenched her teeth tightly as she unlocked the door.

"Okay, so Ivan will take a shower fi-"

"I CALL FIRSt!" Alex screeched running up the stairs as Ivan shouted before following hurriedly. Y/N let out a sigh before licking her thumb and cleaning Karla's cheek, "don't worry about me, okay?"

"Okay."