━━━13

:.。. .。.:*⊶⊹⊷*:.。. .。.:

●•

●•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•☾•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•●

"Where are you, you feral feline." Y/N grumbled after looking behind a few bushes for the cat that still held the necklace. Turning around harshly when she heard a meow. Her gaze darkened before she stalked towards to cat slowly, hand reaching out carefully to retrieve the item.

The cat leapt away when she veered forwards, fogging in the dust again she glared over to the feline who let out a small quiet purr.

"Your stupid fucking-" she huffed and watched as the cat stood before trotting away. Y/N hesitated before following, the cat was leading her towards Casita. Leading her to one of the windows before jumping on an open one.

"No, I am not sneaking it." Y/N declined, turning around to leave before the cat let out an agonizing screech. Turning onto its belly like it was in pain it mimicked the voice a second time and Y/N just stared at it.

"No." She huffed and the cat gave her a stink eye before yowling loudly. Causing Y/N to cover her ears from the loud noise the cats throat irritated. "Okay-okay!" She said, watching as it calmed down incredibly and stared at her.

Pushing her force onto the window sill, she moved into the house legs first. "Cant believe I'm doing this." She gritted her teeth before hiding her groan as she hit the ground with a thump. "Ow."

The cat plopped down next to her and pawed her face lightly before heading towards the door. Y/N blinked around the kitchen before following along with the cat swiftly, not wanting to get caught sneaking in by anyone.

The cat walked into the middle of a casita, Y/N hid behind a plant before watching the cat jump on a table. Meowing towards someone she didn't even notice, watching as Felix walked up to the cat. Making multiple gestures while doing so, softly petting it's ear he hurried along.

The cat sat there for a few more seconds and air caught in her throat as she saw little Antonio run up to the cat. Her eyes widen as the feline jumped down from the table and started walking towards her, ignoring her gestures for it to leave her alone.

"Oh, hi Y/N!" Antonio greeted and Y/N felt like sobbing at that very moment.

"Hi Antonio.." she greeted as the cat sat at the younger boys feet, a smug look on its face as it stared up at her, in which she wanted to flick it off. Antonio shoulders stiffened suddenly at the sound of someone entering casita.

He turned and waved at her to follow to his room quickly, in which she obliged and watched as he brought her to the stairs. She begged casita to not make the stairs fall as she crawled up them. Begging that Julieta wouldn't hear her from the entrance.

She let out a deep breath as she entered the small house room, he jogged forward and petted his pet jaguar quickly. Having a small conversation with the creature before turning to Y/N with a smile.

"Sit!" He sat in the ground and she hesitated before following and sitting straight across from him. Watching as the cat sat next to him.

"Cat here asks if you could apologize to them!"

Y/N blinked, looking at the cat before back to the boy in-front of her. "Uhm, are you serious?" She asked a hint of amusement in her tone.

"Nope," he popped the p in his sentence, Antonio sat up straighter. "A few days ago you yelled at them quite rudely and they expect a sorry or you could repay with some food." Y/N opened her mouth to argue but watched as the cat started playing with the necklace in its paws.

"Fine." She grumbled and turned to the cat, trying to act without pity as she stared sorrily at the feline. "Oh I'm so sorry Mr cat, will you ever forgive me for hurting your poor feelings?"

The cats whiskers twitched but it carefully picked up the necklace and dropped it into the girls hands. She let out a smile and pulled it back over to her neck. Grinning down at it before turning back to the boy, who was petting the cat.

" you little chisme!" He whispered as the cat seemed to mummer in his ears. He let out a shocked face before looking at Y/N than back at the feline, Y/N looked around uncomfortably.

"So.. should I start leaving?" She asked, rubbing her hand on the back of her neck as the boy glanced up at her interruption from his conversation. "Oh, sorry, Gata here was telling me about you and Camilo!"

"Oh they were now?"

"Yup!" Antonio corrected and Y/N glanced at the boy. He chuckled and started walking towards his door. Y/N shrugged her shoulders and followed along.

"So what did they say about Camilo and I?" Y/N asked right next to the door and Antonio reached for it before pausing at giving Y/N a smile. She watched in the back as the cat leapt away from the tree with a butterfly flying around its muzzle. Gold eyes gleaming with positivity.

"Just about how you guys been hanging around a ton meow than lately! Also how they caught you snuggling against each other," he teased and Y/N felt her brain stop before giving the gossiping cat a look.

"Well I better be heading home, Isabelle is getting like proposed to later. Correct?"

Antonio nodded, opening the door Y/N said goodbye to the boy before heading out, looking around sneakily before hiding behind a plant. Wanting to get back to the stairs quickly and head home to card for her wonderful siblings.

"Uh." Y/N paused and turned slowly at the sound of a girl nearly, Her eyes met Delores own eyes from across the room and she held in a large sigh as the two had a small eye battle contest.