━━━30

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣

Y/N let out a small sigh as she opened the door of her house, cat stubbornly following behind with a screech leaving its throat every minute. She stepped foot into the kitchen and grabbed a Cucumber on the table side before throwing it at the cat. Who let out a yowl and stepped back forcefully.

Y/N gave it a look before walking around her home, finding it odd at how Camilo nor her siblings were nowhere to be seen. She put her hands up to her mouth in a calling motion and shouted.

"CAMILO?" she deflated slightly at the lack of response, sniffling, she headed towards the stairs. Hoping they might all be asleep, unless Camilo didn't do his job and check up on her siblings.

"Karla?" She checked the girls room and bit her lip as nobody was to be seen. Deciding for a last detour she headed towards the boys room, opening the door she asked for the two but no motion appeared.

Shutting the door slight anxiety pooled into her stomach at the lack of seeing anyone. Maybe they were in the village? What if they were lost and Camilo was panicking trying to find them?

She turned her head at the sound of soft pattering making the way up the stairs. She glanced briefly at dog before crouching down to its height.

"Do you know where they are?" She asked, watching as Its ear twitched.

The cats fur rose slightly and Y/N watched as it rose to its paws. Preparing to follow it she was dumbfounded as it started coughing violently until a hairball fell onto the floor.

The cat sat back down and turned back towards Y/N with twitching whiskers in amusement.

"Your going to hell." She grumbled turning around and playing with the necklace in her hand.

She realized something and looked down at it, maybe she should check something out.

Remembering when her and Camilo ran up this hall to her attic during her house Restraining . Y/N grabbed the string of the attic before pulling it down. Covering her eyes so none of the dust would get in them.

The stairs creaked as she stepped up on them, breathing softly. She looked around for the box that had held the necklace before. Lighting up when she noticed the box, she quickly pulled it back so it was easier to pick up. She gritted her teeth as she could feel her back practically breaking from the weight.

Stepping back down the stairs, she felt the fear of falling forward and eating dust. But luckily she kept her footing and continued down the attic stairs. Laying the box down, she quickly turned around and pulled it back up so the string hung from the ceiling only.

"Okay," she mumbled before turning back towards the box. Bending down to pick it up again, she carried it towards her room. Walking past the cat in the process who gave a confused meow.

Placing the box on her bed, she went to open it. Searching for the tiny gift box she had opened days before. "Here.." she noticed it almost immediately, opening it up quickly.

She turned over and pulled the tab on her lamp as it shined quickly. Brightening up the room so it was easier to see. Y/N fumbled around for the letter from a few days ago and grinned as she found it.

Carefully she reopened it, rereading it at a good pace, It had the same words as before and was all the same. She squinted at it briefly before turning it towards the light.

Why was that lady so interested in it, she probably was just a weirdo. There was one in every village after all. Y/N let out a soft sigh, placing the note back in the box she went to close it.

Until the cat magically jumped inside and curled up.

"I'm actually going to murder you," Y/N grumbled and watched as the cat stayed in place. Even ducking its head into its chest to sleep.

"I feel like, you were here to torture me." She sighed and stood up. Leaving the box open as she left her room, the cat waiting a moment before swiftly following behind her. Y/N gave it a bored smile before hopping down the steps.

"Where did you want to take me? Have to go look for them in casita anyways."

She paused as she opened the door, seeing a rain cloud slowly form over the village. Squinting her vision, was that a tree breaking out of Casitas roof?

"Literally leave for ten minutes and the Madrigals are probably killing eachother." She huffed and looked at the cat.

"If I'm smart enough that's where you were trying to take me?" She looked down at it and watched as it blinked at her slowly before doing something shocking.

It pressed against her leg and let out a soft purr before trotting forwards. Few feet away from the door it turned around and let out another meow.

"Wait, are my siblings at casita?" She asked and watched as the cats face was expressionless. She deflated slightly and turned around with a groan.

"Of course, leaving me to figure out all these mysteries." She grumbled.

"Now I gotta clean up your hairball that I just remembered is literally laying on the top of my stairs. Going into the kitchen, Y/N grabbed the paper before going up the stairs and picking up the hairball. Walking all the way back down into her kitchen she placed it in the trash.

Looking up, she noticed the cat was now on the counter with the necklace in its mouth. Y/N reached for her neck and gave a pissed off look to the cat.

"Okay! I'm going now, just give me the necklace." She let out a small smile as it dropped the object into her hand before meowing and preparing to take Y/N on an adventure.

Actual plot next chapter