━━━32

↢ ❦ ↣

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The twos heads turned as Pepa exited the room suddenly. Running her hands through her hair anxiously, she gave Y/N a second look before mumbling and exiting the kitchen.

Camilo took an intake of breath, looking at Y/N before quickly grabbing her arm and hauling her over to the window. Cussing at the cat he pushed it off, Y/N watched as dog yowled as it hit the dirt below.

"Okay, you need to go." He pushed her urgently and she gave him a soft look. "Calm down guapo," she grumbled and the boy took a step back hesitantly.

"Y/N, please, this once. I take care of your siblings, I call you pretty, I bought you a necklace, just go for an hour or two until everything calms down."

Camilo lightly nudged her but she stayed in place, giving him slight look that he rose a brow to.

"Say that again?" Y/N asked, stepped forwards, watching as Camilo fixed his posture a bit. He looked to the doorway to make sure nobody in his family would walk in right now.

"Excuse me?" He asked and turned back to Y/N, who kept a harsh gaze on his own eyes. Watching as she focused her position.

"Say that again."

"You mean how I'm asking you to leave for an hour?" He questioned, a bit confused, Y/N shook her head and pushed a finger into his chest. "No, I mean how you said you bought me a necklace."

A small laugh left his throat, he pulled his hand up and lightly grabbed the necklace around her neck. Making sure to not pull it he just held it up lightly, "yeah, this one." He looked back up at her.

Y/Ns eye twitched.

"You bought me this necklace?" She asked in utter confusion.

"Yeah, awhile ago actually-" his face paled slightly.

"You didn't know? I gave you so many hints?!" He exclaimed, dropping it and the two held another small staring contest.

"No i didn't know, how did you even do it?"

The boy blinked before taking in a deep breath, "I went to a store during you house restrain, bought a necklace, snuck it into the box of your mothers gifts with a note, that you read my handwriting wrong."

Camilo coughed into his hand before looking back up again.

"So Later I gave you a card and told you about how it was signed off with a 8 not a B because you thought they were so similar!"

Y/N blanched as pulled a hand up to her face and rubbed it slightly. "Camilo, how would've I put that all together." She watched as the boy gritted his teeth before looking away sheepishly.

"I think you underestimated how smart I am." She watched as he nodded after her words. Looking back at the time again he gave her a nervous look. "Okay you gotta go-"

"Answer these last two questions-"

"Dios Mios Y/N!" He said stressfully, looking at the clock again before back at her.

"Okay? Spill."

"Why is it green and why did this random ginger ask me very personal questions about it?" She grumbled and watched as he let out a breath of air.

"It's green because my Tío's eyes burn green, and he can tell the truth so I thought by doing that it would mean we would be together."

His arms shot up as a smile adored his features, Y/N blinked tiredly before she sat back on a kitchen chair.

"And for the lady that gave you trouble, er I really have no idea. She might've thought you stole it."

Y/N gave the boy a small lighthearted glare before standing up, looking behind him she waved her hand.

"Sup Delores." The girl in mention waved back before walking over to her younger brother. Giving Camilo a light nudge on the shoulder he looked over at her and she whispered something in his ear.

"Okay, go." He pushed Y/N threw the window.

"Ow,"

"Your siblings will go out in a minute!" He called as the girl rubbing her sore head. Looking up with an "okay," she stood up and moved back, carefully helping her siblings down and out of the house.

"Pepa was so nice, she read up story's like, the walking tadpole, zoro, and even the poor old woman!" Karla said happily and Y/N gave her a smile grin in response.

"Nice, what was it about?" She asked and watched as Karla went off in a rant of her favorite books. Y/N just nodded along as if she was listening, in actuality she wasn't.

She looked up to the sky and put a hand above her eyes as a storm slowly grew. Turning around Y/N glanced at casita, letting out a surprised hum at the rain slowly falling form the sky. Pulling her sibling over to sit under a tree.

"What's happening?" Ivan looked at his older sister who just kept her focus on the home a few yards away. "Hey guys, head back home will you?" She looked back down at the and watched as they shuffled slightly.

"Why-" Karla began but was interrupted as Ivan pushed her, she nearly fell but just stumbled slightly.

"Use your eyes Karla!" He waved at the huge storm growing.

"So? What if Y/N is just trying to ignore us again." She looked away at the last words and Y/N almost died from the new drama she would now have to unravel and fix.

Y/N stared at the trio of siblings she had, "okay, uhm, no it's because I am pretty much sure Casita is about to break. And I don't want to deal with you guys being so close to it."

"You sure?" Ivan asked and Y/N smiled softly before ruffling his hair. "I'm sure, nothing could go wrong. As long as you and I are together, and the cat I guess."

"Yeah! The cat is part of our family now!"

"And the Madrigals." Alex included.

Y/N softly chuckled before standing to head to Casita.

Would you guys still like me if I said I miscounted and there may or may not be 6-8 chapters left