━━━33

:.。. .。.:*⊶⊹⊷*:.。. .。.:

●•

●•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•☾•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•●

Y/N's breath left her throat the sudden she walked threw up to the doors. Eyes widening as cracks flew up from the house, a long thin narrow crack causing a chunk of the roof to almost fall on her.

Falling back she watched as the doors suddenly opened, ducking out of the way so she wasn't toppled over by the other people nearby.

Blinking away the dust, Y/N stood as quickly as she could; scraping her arm in the process. Looking at casita with utter shock.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" the girl mentioned turned and glanced at Luisa, who had her focus on her Aswell. Y/N shook her head before explaining, "wanted to see what was going on-"

She was tugged backwards by the girl as a piece of the house almost fell on her. Y/N felt her heartbeat quicken in fear as she looked at the spot that was now smashed. Turning to Luisa Y/N spoke quickly, "thanks."

"Anytime." Luisa breathed as her attention was now on the crackling Casita. Alma Madrigal was pulled out, Y/N gazed around the crowd for her partner. Clicking her tongue when he wasn't to be seen.

Sprinting to the side of casita, so she was closer to the windows. Her brain fuzzed slightly as she heard his cry from inside. Gritting her teeth she pushed threw the window, hitting the floor with a loud BANG.

"Camilo?!" She called panicking, running past the halls into the main room. Her breath quickened as she noticed the boy running threw the rubble.

"Idiot." She hissed as looked over at a very familiar painting.

Without thinking, she pulled it off the wall and entered it quickly. Ignoring the falling wood around her. She raced past the loose boards, eyes lighting up as she noticed the small drop above.

Jumping she gripped the wood, hauling herself over. Y/N looked around before turning over, racing around in the pitch darkness.

She yelped as suddenly her foot caught in a rotten piece, hissing, she turned over and tried to free her hurt ankle in the black void around her. Kicking the wood, she watched as the wood splintered around her foot before softening.

"YES!" Y/N yelled in triumph as her foot was free, pulling it up she slightly realized her problem that she was kinda lost in the walls. Breath quickening as she felt as if they were closing in on her in the adrenaline rushing moment.

Her eyes widened as she recognized a meow from behind her. Turning around Y/N lit up as she watched the cat race up from the direction Behind her. Letting out another meow, it pawed towards another area.

Y/N gave it a quick smile before nodding, the cat, catching the drift; immediately started sprinting forwards. The girl following close behind. Smirking as a lightly glow in the distance formed, Y/N blinked up worriedly as the rubble started falling harder.

The cat paused infront of a painting, wanting Y/N to go threw first, Y/N quickly pushed into it, grimacing as the rubble fell, the dirt and concrete covering the hole moments after she got right threw it.

Coughing at the dust, she looked up in search for Camilo. Eyes widening as she noticed the boy about to fall, she reached out and caught him as his shaping failed.

He gave her a surprised look before it turned into anger. "Y/N." He gave her a pissed off look and she rolled her eyes, "your welcome." She grumbled, pulling him up.

The two looked forwards as Mirabel was now on the roof of casita. Mirabels eyes were deeply focused on the candle in the middle of the cracks.

Y/N gritted her teeth, but before she could go help and join the girl. Casitas floor suddenly pushed her back.

Camilo gripped her arms carefully as the two were swept towards the door. "MIRABEL!" Y/N watched hastily as Julieta ran into the home, crying out of her daughter but casita pulled her back.

Y/N flinched as suddenly all the rubble poured down on the two of them. Camilo gave a quick grunt before hauling her and him out perfectly.

They hit the ground with a grunt, Y/N calming her shaking breath as she looked up towards the boy who seemed shocked aswell.

"You okay Hermosa?" Camilo put his hand under her chin and made sure Y/Ns face was towards his own. He carefully looked over her face for any cuts or bruises, Y/N rolled her eyes and quickly gave him a peck on the nose. That caused him to zone out for a second, giving a small chuckle she sat up.

"Hey.." Camilo grunted with a smile, sitting up as-well, his attention was diverted towards the now dead house.

"Well great." He said blankly, repositioning himself on his knees he gave a small wince. Y/N looked at the boy as he let out a cough. "You okay?" He gave her a look that made her instantly shut up as she looked away.

"Not if I don't have a house I won't," he was now fully standing and Y/N gave him a mild clap. "Alright, now let's go make sure nobody died." she chuckled and he rolled his eyes with her laugh.

The two walked over to the now fading dust of the left over home. Y/N heard something crunch over her feet, hesitating, she removed her foot and stared down at a broken picture frame. She frowned as she looked closer at the item.

It was the notebook Camilo was writing in awhile ago. Picking up the book she let a small smile light up her features as she noticed instead it was full of words of Camilo trying to encourage himself to ask her out.

Looking up from her distraction, she noticed Felix pull Camilo into a hug. Her attention diverted as she noticed Mirabel walking away swiftly. Y/N clicked her tongue as she watched her stand shakily before walking past everyone.

Y/N turned back, Looking for Camilo but failed, standing up she decided she had something better to do than be caught by one of the madrigal(s) that didn't like her.