━━━14

✿❯──────「✿」──────❮✿

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

Y/N covered the girls mouth quickly as she was about to scream. Heart pumping almost leaving her chest, Y/N glanced at Delores before slowly removing her hand. Deciding to quickly let out an apology. Watching as Delores just nodded swiftly.

"I'm- uh-" what the hell should she say? What lie could this old Madrigal possibly believe. Y/N shifted to the side and let out a tiny cough.

"Looking for Mirabel?" Delores asked, looking around for anyone in her familia; and Y/N looked up before nodding quickly. Wanting to feed into This lie for as long as she could.

"I think she might be visiting my Tío, Bruno's tower," she waved over the the broken off door of the tower. She glanced over, Delores meant literally, the board was on the ground and the door was partially open.

Y/N nodded before quickly stepping over to the constantly falling sand. She glanced down the at the cat suddenly appearing at her feet.

Delores let out a hum like this entire thing was totally normal, "have fun!" She walked away swiftly while Y/N watched.

Delores is now the favorite Madrigal.

Turning towards the falling sand with a hesitant look. She screamed as a force hit her back with a "meow!" And she went falling into the sand pit.

She looked around panicking as darkness filled her gaze. Sand filling into her hair, into her clothes, he'll even her mouth as she started stumbling down over, and over, and over again. She hit the bottom with a thump and let out a sigh before rubbing her eyes. A hand caught the side of her vision and she looked over to see a panicked Mirabel staring at her in silence.

"Going to help me up?" Y/N grumbled, pushing herself up onto her knees so she could breath easier. Listening to Mirabel stumble slightly before lowering herself to under Y/Ns arms and hauling her up, Y/N nodded a thanks as she shook on her legs.

"So-"

"I wasn't looking for Bruno!" Mirabel started, causing Y/N to look up in alarms and or shock.Deciding she should continue the conversation quickly , Y/N hesitated.

"Who's Bruno..?" Y/N looked around wildly as Mirabel shook her shoulders multiple times before realizing what she said and letting go. Causing the latter to hit the ground with a second groan.

"That was unaccounted for.." Y/N rubbed the top of her head as she looked up to a sheepish Mirabel who had a toucan fluttering on her shoulder. Y/N turned over to the cat expecting it to attack the bird but it was doing the exact opposite.

"I hate you." She said dully to the cat who gave a small mew in response.

"How did you know I was here..?" Mirabel asked, Y/N just shrugged her shoulders towards the feline and Mirabel gazed at the two in confusion before sighing and turning towards the-

"Holy shit that's a lot of stairs." Y/N looked at the billions of stairs that probably led nowhere good. Y/N she sighed before turning to the girl, "Delores said she heard you come in here and then here you are."

"Ugh, can never have privacy in this family."

"I know right? Your rat problem must be so-"

"You know about the rat problem?" Mirabel interrupted, causing Y/N to deflate slightly before nodding lazily. "Yeah, saw a ton of em. Sadly this fat cat won't catch any of em."

Mirabel just nodded slowly before turning to the stairs, "alright you three read-"

Suddenly the toucan took off flying upwards the stairs, a loud caw leaving its throat and Mirabel watched with a fake ass grin on her face.

"Good luck." Y/N chuckled before sitting down, leaning against a pile of sand she had puffed up moments before. Mirabel glared at her before starting the trek up the stairs, grumbling and mumbling loudly.

Y/N let out a small smile as she heard Mirabel Singing about family Madrigal. Eyes widening when the cat suddenly jumped out of her lap and started racing up the stairs in a hurry to get to Mirabel.

"HEY? Where you going!" Y/N called out, Sitting back with a huff. Listening to the ongoing conversations in amusement.

It was when she almost fell asleep, she let out a chocked cough when the sound of something falling made her look up. Eyes calculating she sat up more and called out, "You alright Mirabel?"

"WOOHOO!"

"Guess so.." Y/N shrugged and leaned back to sleep when the squawk of the toucan came flying down and almost landed on her head. She watched as it headed towards the sand exit before falling back as it hit a force, causing the person to tumble down with it.

"Ow." Y/N shot up and ran forward after hearing the recognizable voice of Camilo. "Shit, Milo you alright?" She bent down to pick up his hand, pulling him up he nodded blearily. Hitting her ear to get sand out of the other her turned to her before Yelping.

"Your in Casita! Oo if my Familia finds out you'll get in trouble-"

"Half you familia already knows it'll be fine." Y/N patted his shoulder briefly and he turned to her with a concerned look which made her pause the cleaning of the dirty Ruana.

"You okay?" He asked randomly which caused Y/N to stare at the boy for a moment too long before nodding. "Why wouldn't I?" She asked lightheartedly, punching his shoulder softly. He laughed lightly before turning to her with a genuine smile on his features that stuck out more than anything before.

"You called me Milo."

Y/N paused before laughing, "don't get used it it chameleon." She watched as he pouted before wrapping his arm around her neck, "hey.. Now I get to give you your own nickname." He smirked causing her to pause.

"How's, tonta?"

"No."

"Hmm, Ladrona?"

"Really?"

"Oh fine," he gave a wider smile before leaning forward, Causing the girl to step back hesitantly.

"Camilo if you say some stupid ass pet name I will punch you in the face."

He paused before continuing.

"hermosa."

-"OW"