━━━17

↢ ❦ ↣

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"No actually I'm not staying," she smiled and pulled his arm off of her. His mouth dropped slightly and he quickly went to pull her back but she shook him away.

"No."

"Come on Y/N you have to go! It'll be so much fun," he grumbled and his eyes widened as if he realized something. He grabbed her hand lightly and hauled her over to a more shadowy area. A smile upon his features as he pulled a note out from his pocket.

"What," Y/N blinked as he handed it to her lightly. She grabbed it and stared at it with a small smile engraving her features.

"A business card?" She looked back up at Camilo who rolled his eyes lightly.

"A Babysitting business, Y/N, since I'm like the best at it." He confirmed and Y/N giggles lightly as she continued to read it.

"Welcome to the Madrigal Babysitting uniqueness, we can watch your kids for a cheap price!" She chuckled, "Camilo what is this cheesy shit?"

"Oh shut up." He pushed her lightly, her chuckles quieted when she looked back down at the card and raised her brows softly.

"Why'd you sign it off with an B?" She squinted her eyes and he gave an offended gasp. "It's an eight not a B, rude, calling my handwriting bad."

Y/N slowly started walking towards the door and gave Camilo another questioning glance. "Why'd you sign it off with a eight then?"

"Because I'm the eight Madrigal child born related to Pedro!" He said happily, Y/N glanced him over and he deflated slightly.

"Pedro, Bruno, Julieta, Pepa, Isabella, Luisa, Delores and then me!"

"Wow Camilo, I don't think anyone else would understand that." She chuckled, he groaned, "thanks for the support Y/N."

His eyes widened when he saw Mariano in the back near the village, "ISABELLA YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE!" He called out, Y/N pushed him forwards before leaving the door herself.

"Gotta family to feed, sorry Milo!"

She turned back with her tongue stuck out and walked out the door.

Freezing slightly when she saw Alma starting to walk over with Mariano's family trailing behind, closely. Taking in a deep breath, Y/N quickly ran in the other direction. Wanting to get back to her own family quickly without the questioning of this one.

She reached the market as fast as she could, shaking her satchel briefly she huffed and walked up to a booth.

The man standing there gave her a look, she ignored it and instead pointed at something that looked pleasing and asked for the amount.

Cringing as the man stated the price, Y/N sucked it up and took out the amount needed before bagging her family's dinner for the night. Sending the man a thank you nod, she sprinted back out.

Swiping in between people who were in her way. Nearly tripping but she smoothly caught her own balance. Congratulating herself briefly, she started heading back over to her home.

She started Smiling when she saw her siblings gathered outside.

They looked around Brightening up when they saw her walking up to the door.

"Hi guys," she grinned, taking out the premade dinner she had bought. "Sorry I couldn't make dinner." She apologized before walking up to the door, siblings trailing behind her like lost puppy's she let out a small laugh.

"Calm down, your not going to starve." Alex got the door for her which she thanked him, settling the food she watched as Ivan grabbed a couple of plates before laying them around the table.

Sitting around she put the food on each of their plates, turning over to her own.

She went to put some of her own food onto her plate, grumbling when she realized there was barely enough for her own stomach.

But the faces of her siblings as they hungrily dug in made her rethink. Sitting down she slowly ate the now-tasting-bitter food, Alex looked up mischievously and she gave him a light glare.

"So, rumor around the village is that you got invited to eat at the madrigals." He began, Y/N slightly choked on her own food.

Coughing into her fist she turned to the boy with a dead-set glare. He ignored the look and continued, closing his eyes he took another bite of his food before beginning.

"So why are you here instead of there Y/N?"

"they don't like me they're just trying to get me to admit my mistakes." She said, trying to get the last bit of food off of her plate to feed herself. It made her feel silly but she couldn't do anything about it now.

Karla smiled after chewing her own food, "but why did you steal from the village?"

Alex nodded his head vigorously, "yeah! Do you have some evil villain backstory?" He smirked and leered forward.

Doing so he caused Y/N to snort quietly. "Nope, I just stole for the straight up fun with it. Don't got no reason to do it, just made me relax."

"Oh." He pouted and leaned back into his chair with a sigh.

"What about the shapeshifter?" Ivan asked, causing Y/N to look up in confusion. "What about him?"

"Don't you like him?"

"What? No!" Y/N said gruffly, rubbing her ears as they stung slightly. The siblings noticed the look and decided to lay quiet for a bit so she would calm down. Y/N plucked at the empty plate, "we got a letter.."

"You did?" She stood up to look around the kitchen table for it. Ivan briefly stood up before grabbing it on the countertop handing it to her she smiled at her little brother before opening it. Reading it quietly to herself she let out a big grin.

"Papa's gonna be home soon." She chuckled as her siblings cheered loudly. Telling them to shush or they will warn everyone in the entire village.

They ignored her but she allowed it just this once, touching her necklace slightly she stared at it before biting her lip.

"Alright I'll head over there," she looked away as her siblings suddenly cheered in agreement. "Right after I do something," she smirked and walked to the stairs.

Running up the quickly she peered over to her room, picking up a pin that was laying around on the shelf. She quickly pinned the notecard onto her wall.

"Camilo Madrigal, village babysitter." She snickered.