━━━21

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

Bruno sat back in his bright red chair, hand around his face as he Peeked threw two of his fingers to stare at the trio in-front of him, removing the rat on his lap. He sighed, "I left because you know, got bored of the family." He lied.

"Sure.." Y/N picked up a jar, shook it around with her ear up to it.

Opening it a rat jumped out towards her as she flung it off her arm towards Camilo. Who kept a flat face as it hit him in the head.

The rat fell to the ground limply, Camilo; now with a grin adoring his features. He picked it up by the tail and swung it at Y/N who let out an "ew." As he leaned over her with the rat almost falling out of his hand.

Stepping back, she jolted forward as she accidentally stepped on the cats tail and it let out a hiss. Green crystal in its mouth, it glared before dropping it and heading back out.

Now when Y/N stepped forward she hit her head with Camilos and they both fell back. Well, Y/N fell forward right onto Camilos chest. The two stared at eachother before Camilo grumbled "Dios Mios," and pushed the girl off shortly.

He huffed, looking over at a light in the wall he paused before walking over to it slowly. Y/N groaned and pulled herself up, following his gaze, she rolled her eyes before settling upon it.

It was a plate, but above it was a small hole. Camilo peeked his eye threw it. Breath shuttering at the other plates before him he pulled back.

Allowing Y/N to have her own chance to peek into the hole herself.

"Yeah, we kinda talked about that ten minutes ago." Mirabel said blandly, Y/N pulled her eye away and scoffed at the glasses girl.

"Anyways, you lovebirds done talking?" Bruno said with a smile before moving towards his rats.

"Lovebirds?" Y/N muttered, stepping over cat who had another crystal in its mouth. Also raising her brows as Bruno lifted up his head, "oh sorry, thought you were dating." He chuckled.

Y/N gave a look at Camilo, who was in a deep conversation with the wall. And then stared at Mirabel who was extremely stressed.

"Hey Bruno, ever been married or have a girlfriend?" Y/N said cheekily, trying to get the man back.

She quickly cracked her thumbs, turning over to look at the old man who was setting up a theater practice using his rats.

He looked up slightly at the call of his own name before shooting his head.

"No, no Girlfriends..heh." He rubbing his hand threw his hair as he picked up a rat and moving it onto the floor.

"Did have a few boyfriends though." He looked over at the tv while the rats started dancing.

"Cant believe the two worst people in the entire village are in my house." Camilo huffed.

"We are getting off topic," Mirabel sighed and walked towards her uncle with a frown. "Please tell me what you saw in the vision, or what it even meant." She glanced down as the cat placed another vision at her feet.

"Dog?" Bruno shot up suddenly and reached for the feline.

"Yup, definitely gone crazy." Camilo mumbled, watching as the cat purred into Bruno's hands.

"Oh, no, no I know this is a cat. Their name is dog though," he pulled away to face mirabel again.

"If I'm hurting my family, or if I need to stop doing what I'm doing. Please tell me, so I can stop." She said begging.

"I would tell you," he licked his lips, "but I truly don't know myself." He bent down to pick up the green glowing stones of the prophecy Dog had laid out in-front of them.

Slowly placing them together on the table, "the night I had your vision. I saw something bad, a girl on the roof with you in front and casita slowly breaking." He said harshly.

"My mamá told me to promise her to find a reason on why you didn't get your gift, yet when I saw that I knew I had to leave. Hell I was Bruno the bad." He leaned back as the final piece fell in, looking down at the puzzle his eyes widened.

"You did it to save your familia, and me?" mirabel mumbled.

Bruno ignored her.

Bruno's hands lightly glossed over the prophecy in-front of him. Glancing up at the kids he wiped his hands over his face in a stressed-like motion.

Giving them a grim look he stuttered slightly. "This isn't possible."

"What?" Y/N questioned, fear spiking slightly as Camilo slipped his finger in between her hand unnoticeably.

"What do you mean?" Mirabel moved from her seated area so that she could easily stare at the vision more freely.

Glancing at her uncle quietly, she looked back down at the prophecy. Biting her lip, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just-" he pointed to the faded object of what seemed to of been a girl standing on top of casita. He wiped it with a lick of his thumb, grumbling under his breath.

"It's impossible for any of my visions to scratch or fade." He raised his hands over to pull his hair back as in a stressed relieving way.

Before slouching back over, "the only times this has ever happened is when.."

"When what? Cant be that bad." Y/N scoffed.

His eyes widened and he turned over to stare at Y/N, jumping out of his seat; Mirabel let out a small scream as the chair almost toppled her over with it. Bruno swiftly walked over to the Girl, who was by now watching with a hysterical look on her face.

"The only time this can happen is when the vision is changed." He said slightly panicked, turning back over to the vision and wiping it again with his sleeve of cloth. Knocking away a rat as it tried eating his clothing.