━━━11

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

A/N: surprise update

Y/N groaned as she pushed herself deeper into her bed. Staring up at her ceiling with a bored gaze as she overthought the days events, clicking her tongue she bent over the side of her bed to grab the cup of water she kept safely.

Picking it up she sipped it silently before placing a now empty cup on the ground of her room. Eyes widening slightly at the sound of knocking at her door she let out a quiet. "Come in!"

Y/N sat up, Watching as Ivan entered the room sheepishly, playing with his fingers. Y/N smiled softly as she stared at her younger brother with curiosity.

"Hello Van, what's up?" She asked, watching as he came across the entire room to stand in front of her.

Y/N watched him carefully, "I was wondering if you'd want to play hide and seek with me and the others?" His grammar barrier broke slightly and he waved his hand back and forth in annoyance.

Y/N let out a small giggle before standing up, "of course. Why so hesitant about asking?"

Ivan looked away before mumbling, "you've been so busy with your own stuff I was scare you were getting bored of us." He said sadly and Y/N felt her heart break slightly.

"Hey," she bent down to give him a better look. "I will always be here for you," kissing the top of his head sweetly before standing back up, the two siblings headed down the stairs where Karla and Alex looked up excitedly before leaping towards the stairs.

The siblings ran off, Obviously wanting Y/N to count first, "okay." She chuckled at her fate before turning so the others knew she wasn't cheating, the girl started counting carefully.

Hearing the shifting and yells of her siblings as they tried to find a spot inside the house. She opened her eyes after she got to one minute, Stalking around the house like a cat looking for its prey,

"Gotcha!" She snatched Alex up by the arm as he struggled to get under the cabinet. He let out a cry of warning and next thing she knew she was tackled by the other two. Repeatedly hitting and kicking her.

"Tricksters!" She laughed, trying to push Karla off yet failing and ending up with all four of them tired out on the kitchen floor.

"Kitty!" Karla yelled, springing up and Y/N secretly prayed that when she followed her sisters gaze she wouldn't see the devils cat. But yet herself be perceived, there the cat stood, standing on the windowsill.

Plopping down from the window the kitty gave a small purr and went around the others legs before stopping at Y/N. Sitting down it let out multiple meows before standing up and trotting towards the door, pawing at it.

"Aw, looks like Y/N has another adventure!" Alex whined.

"With her boyfriend.." Karla cooed.

"What boyfriend?" Y/N gave her siblings a confused glance but the trio just looked at each other before giggling. "You know.. the guy you fell asleep on!"

"He's not my boyfriend," she winced at the recently memory of his lie. "I'm unsure if he's even my friend at all, I mean one moment he hates me the other he doesn't." She stopped when she realized she was venting to her literal little siblings.

"Anyways, I best go along, it was nice spending time with you guys!" She called as she Opened the door, following the cat quickly as it sprinted across the field, "hey!" She shouted for it to slow but as normal it ignored her and continued running along, in its own little world.

"Your too fast for a cat," she panted as the cat slowed to a stop in-front of an old building. She winced at the light in her eyes before they adjusted and she looked around at the dust and old smell. The cats tail flicked towards a certain item on the ground.

Hesitating, Y/N walked towards it, picking up the odd, stone on the ground. Breathing into it to try and help unfog it, Y/N shook her shoulders and dropped it back onto the ground. Turning around and froze slightly as she realized the cat was gone.

"Uh amigo? Amiga? Whatever your gender is I really don't care-"

"Are you alright?" She jumped slightly when a voice appeared behind her. She turned and her gaze instantly turned harsh once she recognized the yellow Ruana over the boys shoulders.

"Fine," she scoffed and turned away to head back home. Only a loud meow made her turn and she started up at the cat on the top of the door sill.

She flipped it off.

"Look about earlier-"

"No Camilo. I get it, I'm the towns troublemaker I'm a thief, when suddenly your family needs someone to watch me you volunteer so that you can make sure I don't hurt your familia. You made it pretty clear."

His face softened slightly, "no that's not it, I enjoyed-"

"You enjoyed spending time with me?" She let her voice crack as she quickly covered it up with a cough into her sleeve.

"Yeah! I believe that we are just having a mi-"

"Camilo."

"Can you let me speak?" He asked roughly.

"Oh great, you now know how I felt the day of Antonio's gift ceremony when I was trying to explain and you say there smugly."

"Maybe don't steal a donkey then!"

"Thiswasbeforethedonkeys-"

The cat made a low pitched meow and the two sent the feline a quickly glare. Camilo took in a deep breath before letting it out, "I'm trying to apologize for that-"

"Then say sorry."

"Huh?"

"If your trying to apologize the past almost week, then say sorry. Say your sorry you stood there while you family drove me into the dust."

"I'm sorry."

Y/N chuckled sadly.

"Your a Madrigal,
so why are you talking to a thief?"

"Because your my friend."

A/N: Emos