━━━18

:.。. .。.:*⊶⊹⊷*:.。. .。.:

●•

●•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•☾•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•●

Early update because we reached 2k votes

The grass crunched under her feet as Y/N made her way towards casita. Satchel by her side and a fat cat walking besides her every move. Right now she was walking through the village, wanting to not be so early but quick enough that it wasn't over by the time she got there.

She stopped by a tiny store and looked inside but decided to continue on her way. Soon Casita appeared in view, Y/N gritted her teeth slightly as anxiety pooled into her stomach. Shaking her head she decided to just knock on the door.

What could happen?

"Hello?-oh." Felix Madrigal was staring down at her with a confused look engraving his features. He turned around to look behind him awkwardly before back at her. "Can I help you?-"

"Papá she was invited you can let her in," Delores confirmed as she walked by. Felix just nodded and moved out of the way so Y/N could enter, She did so quickly. Gathering in the dining room, Y/N sat in the closest seat she could see. Which just so happens to be next to Antonio, who was happily petting his toucan.

"Hi Y/N! Hows the cat?" He turned to her which made her pause momentarily before she shook her head. "It's-uh, the cat is doing good, Antonio." She smiled lightly and the boy nodded.

"That's good," he returned to petting and talking to the toucan lightly. Suddenly Delores appeared looking a little sheepish and sat down next to Camilo. Y/N looked away as Mirabel and her father joined the others.

"Time for dinner!" Alma said, sitting down the Guzmáns with a huge smile. She began a small speech before sitting down, noticing Y/N she gave a small wink. The girl just blinked awkwardly before realization dawned upon her.

She was meant to make an apology.

Deciding the food in front of her was a much better thing to focus on, she ate the food hungrily. Ignoring the growing tension in the room, she looked up suddenly as Camilo started shapeshifting extremely.

"Camilo fix your face," Felix grumbled to his son, quickly spitting out his water as the boy explained what happened. Y/N looked around in confusion at the rain cloud forming above her head.

"What the hell is happening." She muttered and hissed as the sudden pain on her foot. Looking down she noticed the cat hissing at a possum trying to grab the Glowing stone it was covering with its belly.

"Cat, share you idiot." She grumbled, it was just a stone. Not like the animals were gonna put them all together like a puzzle.

The cat gave her pleading eyes before she pushed it away. Frowning as when she did a small crack formed under the table.

"Y/N!" She bolted up at the call of her name, Pepa was whispering in her sisters ear but Alma was still staring at her with a grimace.

"Could you go grab more mashed potatoes? There on the kitchen counter," she smiled and Y/N nodded, standing up. She headed over to the kitchen, looking threw the multiple objects, glaring up at the sudden.. storm?

"What's happening?" She whispered and walked back over to the dining room. Yelping as the front doors of Casita slammed open, showing almost literally everyone in the village. Focusing on the.. green.. glowing.. puzzle..

Y/N regretted ever thinking a thought in her life.

Mariano appeared in-front of her before she could ask what was happening, hand holding a bloody handkerchief onto his nose. He gave her no attention as he sprang away from the house as if it decided to attack him.

Y/N looked back as suddenly his mother was in view and following her son quickly. Y/N watched the interaction with slight amusement until Alma Madrigal appeared in the door.

"Wait!" She called out to the duo, stepping down the stairs she paused when she realized Y/N was there. Her gaze hardened before her voice shook with anger, "you!" She said harshly.

Isabella passed by including her father and Pepa, who screamed at Mirabel. Y/N would've felt concern if it wasn't for the old lady yelling at her, right infront of her very eyes.

What?

"Me?" Y/N pointed to herself in confusion as Alma nodded quickly, "Casita Broke when you disappeared!" She spat and Y/N looked around flabbergasted.

"YOU TOLD ME TO GO TO THE KITCHEN?!" She looked around wide eyed as Alma scoffed.

"I legit just appeared by your family's invite!" Y/N explained, causing the elder to grumble before walking farther outside. Yelling at all the towns people who were somewhat staring at Y/N.

The girl in mention just watched as Alma explained before going back inside Casita. Y/N dumbly followed close by, wanted to get a better look of what was happening.

"Camilo!" Alma called and the boy hissed as his head banged against the table before he looked up again. The Elder Pointed at Y/N who gave another offended look before she decided to talk.

"'Never invite this girl again, honestly I don't understand why I allowed a Thief to get a second chance." she hissed.

"You need to take a chill pill." Y/N muttered, looking to the side where the prophecy laid. She reached forward to touch it but yelped when her wrist was suddenly slapped. She gave the old lady a glare as the two locked into an eye contest. Y/N debated whether or not giving the bird.

"Leave," Alma pointed towards the door and Y/N was about to go in till she heard the protesting noise of Camilo behind her.

"This might be a misunderstanding Abuela!" He tried correcting to the old lady but she shook her head as if she was having none of the excuses. The boy scratched the back of his head before sighing and looking up again, "Y/N was here to apologize! Right Y/N?" He turned to her with a pleading look.

"Nope." She denied, watching as the Boys mouth dropped open with a smirk. She turned to Alma, "I believe your the only one in the Madrigal family who thinks I'm the one who cracked the castle."

"I don-"

"Besides Isabella." Y/N grumbled; interrupting the girls denying protest. She turned back to the duo with a smug look, watching as Alma calmly took in a deep breath. Breathing it out she gave the girl a look.

"I will not ask you again, leave." Alma turned around to walk back inside her home, probably calm the bunch of adults that were panicking. And Luisa and the other children of family Madrigal that seemed to be looking for Mirabel as she disappeared.

Maybe her gift was invisibility.

"I bet even your husband would've liked me-" Y/N froze and quickly covered her own mouth. The others in Casita soon froze afterwards and all the attention laid on her.