━━━26

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

Literally just pulled this out of my ass, so forgive me for any mistakes

"What,"

The girl blinked for a moment before softly chuckling to herself. Camilo watched anxiously before taking this as a bad thing, he quickly pulled his hand to the back of his neck and rubbed it before he started babbling.

"I mean, I know I can be a dick and bipolar sometimes but I really do enjoy hanging out with you and every time I see you it's like a brand new movie about my day." He pulled his hand away and quietly played with his fingers.

"I know you don't have to feel the same way, hell, we don't even have to do any of the name things. Girlfriend, boyfriend, partner, whatever you're comfortable identifying with-"

He sucked in a deep breath.

"I don't care as long as you know I feel a certain way about you and you possibly feel it back."

He finished and was now facing the opposite way, briefly he turned around and stared at Y/N.

"Camilo, i feel the same way."

He let out the biggest, most dramatic sigh she's ever heard leave anyones lips. Stress instantly left his shoulders that seemed they became airless in the moment. Eyes brightening he stared at her lightly with a smile.

"Really? Thank god." He chuckled.

They both perked up at the sound of footsteps nearing the two.

Suddenly Camilo grabbed Y/Ns shoulders and pushed her into the closest room. She hit the ground of it with an "oomph."

Sitting up, she noticed it was Mirabels room, "fun." She huffed and stood up. Looking around at the small doodles Antonio left scattered around the room. That Mirabel didn't pick up yet.

Bending down, Y/N paused at one of them.

It was her, Camilo, Antonio and Mirabel holding hands. It was labeled "best friends," Y/N stared at it for a moment too long before she let out a small smile then pocketing the image herself.

Picking up the others which were drawings of various animals, she laid them on top of the dresser. Sitting on the bed. Y/N waited until Camilo hopefully have her the signal to escape.

Her and Camilo were dating, it was a weird thought, how would the Madrigals think about it? They don't really enjoy her in general but hopefully they let her stay with him. She really did enjoy his company.

No matter how stupid he, Camilo Madrigal, could be.

Rubbing her eyes, she looked up at the boy who waved to somebody in the halls before locking the door. Quickly turning he sent her a big smile, racing up so that he was right in-front of her.

"Follow me," he whispered like an excited puppy. Putting his hands on her own. He lightly squeezed them as he hauled her off of the bed, the two did a small twirl before he beckoned her towards the window.

Opening it with a grunt, he pushed out his legs first until he was on top of the small area leading up to the roof.

"Come one!" He reached a hand out towards Y/N, who glanced at it before hesitantly taking it in her own.

"If you push me off the roof-"

"No, why would I do that?" He sent her a mischievous grin.

She rolled her eyes as she followed him to the top of the roof, setting her on the flat part of it.

She sent the boy a confused look, "what are we supposed to be doing?"

She watched as Camilo stood in the light for a moment before looking back at her. "It's a date?"

Y/N blanked.

"Camilo your house is basically falling apart at the seams and your taking me on a date right now?" She watched as a light blush covered his cheeks before he sat down.

"Well.. It's better to do it now when it isn't destroyed then!" He pushed his hands out towards the sun, a grin glowing on his already shining features.

Maybe his face was just oily?

"I'm sorry about the house arrest thing," she heard him silently mumble after a few moments.

Giving him a shocked look she watched as he bit his lips before turning to her more.

"The before and after part, I should've stood up for you and shouldn't have lied."

Y/N watched as the boy profusely apologized in-front of her, she watched as he stressed-pulled back his hair. To the way his leg jumped as he vented to her.

She lightly laid her hand on top of his, causing him to lose his zone rather quickly. He stared at her for a moment before she gave a small frown.

"Camilo, I am and was pissed about that," she began and watched as his face stayed the same blank emotion the same time.

"But you know, can't stay mad at someone forever."

A small laugh left Camilos mouth which made the girl give him a confused look.

"Try saying that to Abuela." He wiped a dramatic tear from his ear before leaning-sitting on the house.

"Not getting myself in more trouble now that we are knowing of our crushes." She chuckled and the two broke into a combination of both of their laughs filling the air.

"Meow."

"Oh sweet mother of-" Y/N turned to glare at the Tortoiseshell behind her. "What?"

Dog blinked softly before padding up to the both of them. Dropping a pink flower that was hanging form it's mouth, it looked up and meowed again.

"For you, Hermosa." Camilo chuckled and placed the Rose behind her ear. Y/N rolled her eyes, before they widened quickly and she pulled the flower away. Ignoring Camilos offended gasp.

"Isabella's flower?" Y/N turned it over before she glanced at the edge of casitas roof.

Crawling over she looked down to see the girl herself hanging out her window.

"I thought Mirabel was going to talk to her?" She muttered, turning to Camilo for help.

The boy simply nodded before walking up to the side of the house.

Transforming his lower half into Taller legs, he bent over before appearing in-front of Isabella's face. Giving a small "boo." The girl let out a scream.