━━━16

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

A/N: I absolutely hate this chapter just something seems off about it and I can't tell what. 💀

"MIRABEL! Wait!" Y/N called out after she left the tower, suddenly hiding behind the door with a hand over her mouth. Realizing that she was NOT allowed in casita and that if someone saw her she would be dead meat. The cat didn't mind and sat looking at her with wide eyes.

Removing her hands, she put one against her ear as she listened to Alma Madrigal talk to her granddaughter.

"What is in you hair?" She heard the old rude ass lady speak. Honestly she was so stupid, talking about her dead mother, where Pedro at? Huh? HUH? Exactly don't talk you old bat.

Then Luisa came in sobbing about her powers and threw Mirabel under the bus before she ran Past Y/N and into her room. Banging the door close and Y/N looked around wildly, trying to not laugh at the family tea in the air.

"What did you do?" Alma gazed at Mirabel, who shifted uncomfortably before trying to explain but Alma interrupted her and said she had to go grab the other family because it was Isabella's Proposing thing.

Mirabel just nodded shyly, Alma seemed to have started walking Past Bruno's tower.

As Alma swiftly walked past, Y/N let out a breath of fresh air. But it was soon lost as suddenly the cat made the loudest meow in the world.

Alma turned around swiftly to see the problem and Y/N froze as they locked eyes. The elder quickly opened her mouth to make a retort when thankfully a boy went to save her.

"Y/Ns with me!" Camilo walked in-front of her, causing Alma to basically brain freeze in confusion.

"Camilo-"

"She wanted to say something during the dinner with everyone there." He leaned in to whisper into the lady's ear quietly. "I think she wants to apologize."

"What-" Y/N began before hissing as Camilo kicked her shin.

Alma leaned back looking very pleased, "very well," she turned to Y/N with a smile. "Your welcome to join this dinner, which seems it'll go amazing!"

"I don't want to-" Camilo elbowed her in the side causing her to give the boy a harsher glared. Alma seemed none the wiser and went down the stairs happily.

Y/N gave the boy a look and he returned it, "what I saved your ass!" He complained as she decided to ignore him, instead Turning the corner to reach Mirabel; who was in the laundry room.

She opened the door and paused as Mirabel suddenly turned around swiftly. Covering the-so obvious-glowing stones behind her. Y/N blinked tiredly and walked up to the girl who shuffled the pieces, pushing her aside like a leaf.

"What is this? A puzzle?" Y/N asked and eyes widened in recognition as she pulled out the piece of glowing rock the cat handed to her. Scooting it into a corner piece she let out a breath.

"It's you?" She turned to Mirabel with a look, the girl walked forward and picked it up. Turning it to the side she saw herself outside casita, when one was turned a specific way casita was alright. But the other showed a cracked casita, Y/N squinted her eyes.

"Who's that?" She pointed to a figure on top of casita, Mirabel breathed into it before rubbing it. She clicked her tongue before turning to Y/N, "I can't tell, it's too smudged."

The two jumped up as the door suddenly opened and Pepa hauled in the huge thing of laundry, Y/N pushed the crystals into Mirabels satchel as Pepa turned to the two.

"Mirabel the weather is quiet good today I hope it stays that way. Been way to stressed out in here." Mortals nodded anxiously as Y/N quietly stepped towards the door.

"Hey, Tía, if you would say, what would you do if Bruno had a-"

"We do not talk about Bruno."

"Yeah but.."

Y/N reached for the doorknob and scream internally as the door suddenly slammed open. Pushing her into the wall she let out a dead wail.

"BRUNO?" Felix said startled, Pepa gave her husband a glare and tried to speak until her interrupted her quickly.

"She needs to know peppy, she needs to know." The woman quickly covered his mouth, whispering the worlds she said before. Quickly sorta singing it and flicking her wrist back and forth. Y/N used this interruption to sneakily stalk out the door, bumping into someone and falling into their arms in the process.

"Is my Familia Singing about Bruno?" He said joyfully, a smirk along his features as he helped the girl up to her feet. "Oh I've prepared for this moment for years!" He cheered and pulled Y/N downstairs, the girl tried Protesting but it was no use.

"Okay so Delores is going to push Mirabel into my view and I'll scare her by like telling her about Bruno's rats." He spoke, turning off the lights. Transforming into Bruno Y/M blinked tiredly at the boy.

"And why are we doing this?" She asked as he pulled a bags worth of dead roses into her hands. He give a smirk in response and she rolled her eyes playfully before backing up into the shadows to wait for her part to begin.

Delores was tapping on the ground, Y/N nodded along in rhythm. Hearing the cat meow she turned around and saw it staring up at something, squinting her eyes she swore she saw a green glow until Mirabel was suddenly pushed into Camilo and he started singing,

Y/N must admit his voice was pretty.

She waited until he winked at her before throwing the leaves- on him instead of Mirabel, watching him shift in shock suddenly.

Mirabels eyes twinkled in amusement as Camilo sent her a glare before shoving her towards the outside. Walking up to Y/N she tapped his cheek teasingly walking by, Camilo grabbed her wrist suddenly and she turned as he smiled,

"Don't forget, your staying for dinner."