━━━27

↢ ❦ ↣

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Camilo immediately reared back as the loudest scream he has ever heard met his ears.

"Oh shit," Camilo spoke, His eyes widening as you turn towards Y/N with a fearful look. The girl in question just gave him a giggle watching as his face dropped softly.

"Don't laugh at my pain," he hit her arm and that caused her laughter to grow. Soon as it ceased she was left with a pouting Camilo and a pissed off Isabella.

"UGh!" She slammed her window shut, leaving the two teenagers on top of the roof to sit in a small silence for a second.

"Sorry to ruin our date, but I want to make sure she didn't actually kill Mirabel." Y/N gazed at the boy who just shrugged his shoulders and laid his hand on top of hers.

"Any minute with you, Hermosa, is a day long date for me."

Y/N blinked after Camilo spoke, quickly glancing to the side before opening her mouth slightly.

"Camilo that was probably the cringiest thing I've ever heard you say." She blankly spoke, watching as he reared back in offense.

"Rude! And I called you beautiful!" He gasped lightheartedly.

"I'm not beautiful?" Y/N gazed at the boy with doe-wide eyes as she neared the corner of the roof where Isabella's room was underneath.

Camilos eyes widened as he quickly stuttered, sweat building up on his face, "wait-Yes!- NO! Your gorgeous Mi vi-"

Y/N let out a laugh the caused the boy to pause momentarily, watching her rest her hand on her knees. "Chameleon I'm just messing around with ya," she gave him a wave.

Swiftly she turned over, legs first she swung them over to the windowsill. Quickly opening the window with trove in the process, Y/N groaned as she hit the floor of Isabella's room.

"Why are you here." The girl spoke very fast and was staring at Y/N as if she tried breaking apart her entire famil- oh she kinda did.

"Making sure you didn't kill Mirabel," Y/N winced as she sat up, watching as Isabella gave her a look before sitting on a flour chair she made.

"Leave, tried apologizing then called me selfish, so I kicked her out without another word." She scoffed.

Y/N gave the girl a look before dipping her head into a long sigh.

"That probably made things a lot more difficult," she grumbled. Sitting up she wiped her hands on her clothes again, watching as Isabella flew her head back onto the chair.

"Okay, get up, therapist Y/N is here now." She huffed and sat in-front of the older girl. Who gave her a look before turning away, "leave."

Y/N let out a small Yelp as vines wrapped around her arms and hauled her backwards.

"Rude," She was now almost at the door, fighting against the vines. She let out a mild hiss as one scratched along her arm.

"Oh look at this, you hurt a poor citizen, oh how your Abuela would think of you-"

"She thinks I'm perfect, because that's how I'll ever be!" Isabella began, loudly throwing up her arms she waved them around intensely. Y/N watched with a curious look at the girls rant.

"She basically wants me to be her youngest self, 'oh wear this dress, it was mine before your grandpa died.' " Isabella was standing up now, roses growing into bushes with thorns curling around them.

" ' Take out the white flowers, only keep the pink, pretty ones in you hair'." She grumbled and suddenly the vines left Y/Ns arms, causing her to fall back onto her butt.

"Literally go to my Tía for comfort because, guess what?!"

Y/N blinked as the girl was right in-front of her face, anger dripping from her eyes every second.

"What?"

"Her emotions are controlled by the weather, just like how my flowers are controlled by my emotions.You know what it's like having to go to your Tía to understand you more than your Ma or Pa?"

"No really I don't, you see my mother isn't here and my dads in work-" Y/N, Very Bored whispered but her attention was caught as Isabella sent more rose thorns up.

"And I don't even want to marry Mariano! Doing it for my family!"

"Oh wow, unrequited love so sad.."

"I know right? Don't even like men, don't even want that type of relationship in general!" Isabella, now with tears in her eyes fell back onto her rose chair.

"I hate having to marry someone as perfect as me."

Y/N blinked in pity before standing up, "I don't believe you've talked to Mariano about this yet?"

"How could I? His nose looks like a squash!"

"But by holding these in, you could also hurt him as-well, which I don't think anyone wants to do." Y/N startled as a chair grew behind her, sitting back in it she looked at Isabella.

"Your right.." The girl sighed and Y/N watched as Cactuses with flowers grew around her. "Look," she pointed at them and Isabella glanced down lazily, then looked back up before getting whiplash and looking back down.

"A Cactus!" She shot forward and delicately picked it up. "Wow," she whispered happily and stared at it, poking at it and waving her hand once's a prick caught into her finger.

"This is amazing," Pink flowers grew around the two, Isabella quickly shot forward sundew, a tree, and even blackberries?

"Let's go!" She turned happily, bending down and grabbing some sundew. She threw them in the air and giggled happily as they caught in her hair.

"Yes, talk like adults like you should've been before I got here!" Y/N called out as she sat up from the chair, running towards Isabella as she kept the door open. The two sprinted out and Isabella paused once she noticed Mirabel.

"Oh sis!" She grabbed her into a hug and Y/N stood by the side awkwardly. Mirabel let out a startled squeal as Isabella put her down, a bright smile on her face as she turned to Y/N.

"Let's go!"

The three paused at the sudden gasp behind them.