The Nightmare After Christmas (A nightmare before christmas one shot) Day 13

It was the following hours after Jack's attempt at being Santa Clause. He was reeling, loving the feeling of fullness that had returned to him, but, not the same could be said for the owner of the holiday. Santa was facing the consequences for Jack's actions. A lot of military bases couldn't tell the difference between the fake and real Santa, knocking out Santa's sleigh time and time again. Luckily, he was able to recover with Christmas magic, but it was getting super tiring. 

He needed to come up with something. Now, being a person that works with a lot of children, Santa knew that Jack was just blind and was never taught better, but, when a child misbehaves, you punish them, same goes with pumpkin kings. 

So, he spent the rest of the night going through the world's presents until his sack was empty. He flew his slay over Halloween Town, hoping this would work. He made it start to snow! The white crystals filled the air, sprinkling onto the ground of Halloween Town. Jack was excited, waving at Santa Clause, thanking him, wishing him a Merry Christmas, Santa doing the same in return. 

Soon, as he was flying away from Christmas Town, he heard the screams of agony he was planning. Snow. Snow was made of water and a lot of the population of that town is witches, well, WAS. He heard the cries of their dying bodies, spotting Jack away on a hill with Lucy, lamenting together, not noticing his town in panic. He chuckled and cluck at his old trick and flew away from the town, a happy Saint Nick.