Poor Pirates (a spongebob musical one shot) Day 15

Patchy the Pirate ran back on stage for the finale of the story. He was able to exit with the cast before the security corned him right before he made it to the waiting room. 

"Not so fast, Pirate! You can't just walk up onto the stage like that! We're going to be needing you right now." Patchy walked away as fast as he could, out an emergency exit back stage. 

He spent the next hour running from the guards, he ran through the whole town. Through shops, parks, and down to the local mall. There, the mall Santa was going on, what he suspected was, a break. He sneakily followed the Santa back and when he went to take off the suit for his lunch break, Patchy put it on himself and went back out to the Santa chair to greet the kids. When the cops passed through that portion of the mall, they were none they wiser. 

Patchy spent the next 30 minutes greeting kids when the person who actually played Santa came out of his chambers with 3 mall cops. They spotted the man in the costume, and started chasing him. While running, Patchy's fake Santa beard came off and revealed he was the pirate. The cops that were coming after them before has  now tracked him down. Patchy was cornered once again. 

He was about to get arrested when Ethan, the actor of Spongebob, came out and stepped in front of the pirate. "You know what?" said Ethan, "I loved his protest song, and I think we should add that to the show! I already got the okay of that from the director. So, no need to arrest him. He did his job." 

The cops backed off, not wanting to get in the way of the precious Ethan, and he took Patchy to go work on the show with the rest of the crew.