Skater Bros (a sanders sides one shot) Day 27

Roman and Remus went to the skating rink to just skate around together as close brothers. They turned and jumped together, having a great time, before Remus did are particularly good turn. Roman thought he was trying to show off, trying to be better than him. He knew he had to do something, so he did a an upper class move himself, and Remus saw the fire in his brother's eyes. 

Remus started by doing quick pivot turns, skating on one leg as they turned on the tip of the blade, much like a music box turning figure. Then, Roman decided to get back at his by make quick and sharp turns, back and fourth, until he skidded to a holt, revealing a portrait of Roman himself, engraved onto the ice below where he was skating. 

Remus, grew angrier, and brought out his creatures, with them performing an elaborate group number together. They all lifted Remus in the air, using the group to create a pyramid.

Roman knew just what to do! He summoned his unicorns and dragon witches, having them perform some magic and advanced skating practices, with a dragon witch accidently knocking Remus out. Roman laughed, happily, until he noticed his brother was knocked out. His mindset was so stuck in the game, he didn't realise the  consequences of his foolishness, so he bent down, putting his brother's head in his lap.

Roman cried over his body, not knowing what would happen as Remus slowly woke up and coughed. "Roman?" he asked as Roman just hugged him tighter. "Let's never do that again?" Roman asked and Remus agreed, as they went home to have hot chocolate.