George and the Gingerbread (Curious George one shot) Day 21

The wind outside was crisp and cool and George was cozy on the couch of  the man in the yellow hat's apartment. He soon smelled a warm smell coming from the kitchen and went to sit on the chair near where the man in the yellow hat was cooking at the counter.

"Hey George! Right now, I'm setting out bowls of candy and frosting so that you can decorate a gingerbread house." He tilted his head in confusion as the man in the yellow hat giggled at his naivety. "Gingerbread is a type of cookie that you can make in different shapes, like people or walls, and you can make different things using frosting and candy. 

George got really excited, getting more and more hyped as the ginger bread was removed from the oven. George hopped up towards the cookie to start decorating it and went crazy with everything, but the man in the yellow hat pulled him back, telling him to wait till the cookie cools off. So, he waited, for what seemed like forever to start decorating.

But, George was really confused about something... didn't the man in the yellow hat say that the cookie was a house. Soon after, the man in the yellow hat came back and held two pieces together and told George to put the icing between the two pieces, soon after they held together. The man and George worked together putting together the pieces to make a plain house shape.

Then, the man in the yellow hat placed gumdrops, chocolate chips, candy ropes, and candy canes in front of George, showing him how he places a dollop of frosting on the house, then a gumdrop to demonstrate the decoration process and George wanted to go all in!

He was spreading out a whole bunch of frosting and tossing about the candies everywhere, soon making a beautiful. The man in the yellow hat was very proud! He brought it to Professor Wiseman an they all spent the day together eating the house and enjoying the winter weather  together.