Virgil's Christmas (sanders sides one shot) Day 25

Virgil couldn't do anything. He was a nothing and all he had was his dog Patton. But, he was selected to direct this year's Christmas commercial, and since he was director, he was chosen to go out and get a tree for the production. 

He went with his best friend, Janus, and they looked at all the plastic shiny trees. They sparkled and shimmered in the light. Everything was so pretty, but Virgil took notice of this small tree in the middle. It only had one small branch, most of the pines flaking off. He knew this was the one, it spoke to him. 

Once he got back to the set, everyone yelled at him for picking up such a disgrace of a tree. He was worse than they tiny, dying tree could ever be. So, that night, he walked home with a slag and drag in his step, fumbling into bed.

Later that night, Roman, Emile, Logan, Remy and Remus, who were in the commercial, went to Virgil's house to see if he was okay, but they came across the small, sad tree first. "Well" Roman began "maybe it's only sad because no one loves it?" He then put together some decorations with his brother Remus, calling out to Virgil from the inside. He came out with Janus and his dog, Patton and starred in aw at the tree. 

"Merry Christmas, Virgil Sanders!"