Chapter 3: Don't Give Me Hope

⚠️SMALL TW⚠️

I don't know how long it's been but I'm tired.

I'm in pain.

I wanna go home.

I wanna end this misery.

Please somebody just save me.

Get me out of this hell hole of a base called Hydra.

Please.

I can't deal with this pain anymore.

I can't.

It's too much.

It hurts.

They've barely fed me.

I only get bread every other day.

Water barely any day.

I'm starving.

I'm dehydrated.

My stomach hurts from the pain and starvation.

And I'm scared.

I'm scared I'm not gonna see Mr. Stark or May or Ned or Mj or anybody else ever again.

I'm scared I won't ever be Spider-Man again and save people from things like this.

I'm scared of the darkness that fills in the rest of my cell and what's beyond that.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Any news about Ross?" Steve asks.

It's now Thursday.

Yesterday was the press conference which went really well in my opinion.

I mean I did great.

Didn't even need flash cards.

And now all of us are around the table, eating our breakfast.

Don't ask.

You know what?

Fine.

I'll tell you.

Pepper and Rhodey threatened to shut my lab down if I didn't eat or sleep.

"He's been in and out of Shield. That's all I know" Nat responds.

"We've been talking with some agents but they know nothing. They know he's up to something, we haven't told them he's the leader of Hydra. It'll be too big of a risk" Clint replies.

"What's he doing at Shield just to go back to Hydra?" Bruce questions.

"Don't know. Probably to act like he has nothing to do with this. Keep his profile still working with Shield to everyone else's eyes" Nat answers.

"You know I love that Pepper and Rhodey is trapping you up here Tony. We should threaten you with shutting your lab down more often" Steve brings up.

I sigh in annoyance while everyone else lets out small laughs.

"We should make the lab automatically shut down every time you don't sleep or eat" Rhodey suggests.

"No. I will override it" I protest.

"Then we'll make sure Friday doesn't let you override it" Pepper argues. "Anyways May, have you heard from Ned and Mj?"

"Ya, I have. They didn't find anything though" May replies sadly.

We all take a moment of silence until I speak up.

"Since I'm done, I'm going back into my lab" I announce and before anyone could protest, I already slipped away.