Chapter 24: The Competition

"Sir, I have eyes on Peter Parker. His blood pressure is high, his forehead is bleeding, his vitals are high and some more readings I can't tell" Friday announces, breaking me out of my trance of building something.

"SEND ME HIS LOCATION NOW!!" I scream as my suit is involving on me which I then fly out of the window.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

I fly super fast all the way to Maine.

All the way to Peters location.

To my kids location.

That's when I spot him flying out of the sky, looking daze.

"Fri, increase power" I state as my suit is now flying faster to the kid when I catch him. I let out a relieved sigh. "I got you kid."

I see him looking up at me before he passes out and that's when I fly even faster to his hotel room.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

I burst through the balcony doors of the kids hotel room to see Ted on his computer and his friends all freaked out.

I put Peter down on the pull out chair since I see his phone there and that's maybe where he was sleeping or something.

Once I put him down, I let my suit dissolve and face the terrified and confused teens.

"What the hell happened?" I ask in a stern voice but they all just stare at me not saying anything. "Ted?"

"Oh right! Well ummm we were talking when his Peter tingle started tingling and a dart flew in here. Umm he then put his suit on and ran outside across the street to that roof over there" Ted explains as he points to the roof across the street. "Then he got carried away by that new villain and I don't know what else happened. I tracked his suit and vitals and it was all high and he kept moving places but it looked like he was just in the sky the whole time, I don't know."

"When's your competition?" I wonder.

"Tomorrow at one" Ted informs and I sigh.

"Fri, call Peps for me" I announce, taking out my phone to hear ringing.

"Where did you go?" Pepper asks right away as soon as she picks up.

"I'm in Maine, something happened. I'll explain later cause I don't know much. Look, I'll be here later and tomorrow will the latest I just need to make sure the kid is ok. I would bring him with me but I know he would refuse to miss his competition" I then freeze as I remember his forehead is bleeding so I look up at Ted. "Clean up his wound will you?"

"I know someone else who can" Ted states and then leaves the room.

"Wound? Is he hurt?!" Pepper yells.

"Again, I'll explain later. I don't know much right now. I'm just letting you know but don't tell anybody else especially May. I gotta go Peps" I sigh before hanging up.

I look back at the kid when I hear the hotel door opening back up to reveal that Pj girl.

"She can fix his wound better than I can" Ted claims, shutting the door behind him.

"What happened?" Pj asks.

"We'll find out when he wakes up" I reply. "You should start working Pj so he doesn't bleed onto the chair pull out."

"It's Mj and it's not opened so it's fine. He just got punched it looks like" Mj explains, grabbing a small towel from the nearby kitchen and wetting it. She then brings it over and starts to dab it onto his forehead.