Chapter 7: T is for Trauma

⚠️SLIGHT TW AND PANIC ATTACK⚠️

I wake up to my phone going off. I look around to see nobody is in medbay with me so I grab my phone. Neds contact name pops up so I answer his FaceTime call, surprised because I'm pretty sure he should be in school.

"Hey Ned, aren't you in school? It's Thursday" I greet him.

"Oh thank god yesterday wasn't a dream! And yea I'm in school, it's lunch time. The decathlon team wanted to say hi!" Ned claims while a bunch of hi's comes through on his end.

"Hey everyone" I respond.

"Are you feeling any better?" Ned asks.

"Oh yea, I'm doing fine" I claim.

"Well that's a bullshit lie. You have a concussion and you're staring at your screen. You also still have to eat since you just woke up and we have to see if your ribs got any better. Banner has to run some tests to see if you could leave the hell place of the medbay and if none of this happened, you would be in school right now. So technically, you're not fine so don't pull that bullshit crap" Mr. Stark protests, coming out of nowhere.

"I'm going to tell Steve you said many bad language words!" I threaten.

"Do whatever you want. I can take away your suit" Mr. Stark threatens back.

"Mr. Stark! We all know what happened once you did that" I remind him.

"Ok enough with the sass before your aunt comes yelling in here about your injuries and what not" Mr. Stark explains.

"Oh like you?" I sass to hear a bunch of gasps through Neds side of the FaceTime call.

"Yea, you hear that? Peter just sassed his boss. Very disrespectful if you ask me" Mr. Stark drags it out.

"Great sassing младенец паук/baby spider" Nat chimes in, walking in with food.

"Спасибо, мама, паук! Стоит ли мне беспокоиться о еде, которую вы мне только что принесли?//Thanks mama spider! Should I be worried about the food you just brought me?" I ask.

"What did I say about speaking Russian?" Mr. Stark interrupts.

"Don't worry, Tony didn't make the food or else the compound would be burnt down. I made the food" Nat assures.

"Really?" I question.

"No but May and I helped Pepper" Nat answers.

"Oh well, still thank you. I'm starving" I thank.

"I bet with your metabolism. Who's on the phone?" Nat wonders.

"Oh, just Ned, Mj and the decathlon team" I tell her, showing her the FaceTime call.

"If any of you dare hurt my младенец паук, I won't hesitate to come to your house to slowly kill you" Nat threatens.

"Nat!!" I whine.

"And I will gladly blast all of your asses" Mr. Stark chimes in.

"Mr. Stark!!" I whine again.

"Do I hear whining?" Aunt May questions as she walks closer to the medbay bed.

"Tell them to stop threatening my classmates" I plead.

"They can do whatever they want especially if any of them tries to hurt you" she eyes the phone knowing exactly who she wants to rat out.

"Ok! I gotta go! Nice talking with you guys, bye!!" I tell my decathlon team before hanging up the phone to start eating my plain eggs.

"Once you're done eating, Banner will run a few tests and hopefully you're fine to leave medbay" Mr. Stark informs me again.