Chapter 23: Who Is It?

"SPIDER-MAN!!" Ned shouts.

My senses starts to warn me again just as I roll to my left to avoid a wing to my eye.

Wait...

A wing?!

Vulture?

I quickly get up from the ground just to duck to avoid the wing.

I take a look at the person to see them wearing all black, kind of like Vultures goggles but purple, sharp wings but aren't as big as Vultures.

I stare at it confused.

Is this Vulture or somebody else working with Vulture to get like the same costume.

This can't be Vulture though, right?

He's-he's in jail.

And his wings malfunctioned!

And we left off on good terms!

As I'm frozen in place I soon get swept off my feet and thrown into the air.

I get a huge sense of deja vu from this but I try to ignore it so I can make sure no one gets hurt during our fight.

I shoot a web and swing myself away from dropping back down.

Before this dude could process anything, I swing back and kick 'em straight in the face.

They grabs me by my throat and pin me to the ground.

I start to struggle to breathe when I hear my friends shouting.

And something hitting the dude with the wings.

The dude looks up and towards them.

They slowly let go off me and start to charge at them.

I quickly get up from the ground and shoot webs at the wings to pull the villain back.

"RUN!!!" I scream to my friends and hope they listen.

Without another second, they start running.

I front flip over the villain but not without kicking them in their head and stomach.

I land in front of them and try to swipe their feet but they vanished.

What the hell?

My senses then tells me to turn right and so I do as I dodge a wing to my back.

I look at the villain when I feel my breathes starting to shake.

I see the villain disappear again and my senses tells me they're gone.

Though I feel fear and panic starting to rise.

I quickly shoot out a web and swing away to somewhere else other than the public.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

When Peter told us to run, we did so but we didn't run far. We made sure we could still see him.

But that's when something started to happen.

When the villain vanished away Peter looked like he was in a panic even with his mask and suit on.

We saw him swing away and we tried to follow him but we lost him.

I quickly pull out my phone and start to track his suit cause what Peter didn't know is that I hooked up my phone to his tracker to make sure he's alright.

I see that he stopped in our hotel room and is in our room which isn't too far. He still...never mind. He just took off his suit but at least I know where he is.