Chapter 31: The Interrogation

"Are you sure you're ready?" May asks on Saturday morning, early afternoon.

Happy is picking May and I up to take us to the tower.

May has off today so she is coming to the meeting.

That also means she is gonna know what's up if Ross spills something.

What May doesn't know is that I made Happy pick Matt up too so he's in the car with him right now.

Anyways, I have my backpack with the bag of gifts, my suit even though I have my web shooters that forms my iron suit, my phone, my Spider-Man notebook and...and that's it.

I don't think I'm missing anything.....

Oh I didn't get Matt anything!

Well in my defense, I didn't think I'd see him for awhile.

I'll just give it to everyone when Matt leaves.

Now I feel bad.

I should make it up to him.

I mean he's super nice and very helpful with everything.

Maybe I should get him...

"Peter" May snaps me back to life.

"Huh? Oh ya! Yes I have everything and I'm not forgetting anything" I claim.

"Ok good because Happy had just arrived outside so we should go. Don't bug him too much" May jokes.

"Hey! I don't bug him......ok maybe I do" I give up as May is staring at me uncertain and we make our way out of the apartment to the car.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey Matt! Hey Happy!" I greet the two of them as I practically jump into the car while May gets to the front seat and they all exchange greetings as well.

"So Matt, you listened to the details I sent right?" I ask him.

"Yes but I'm still not exactly sure what I'm going to do if I'm being honest" Matt tells me.

"That's what this meeting is for!" I state.

"Ya have fun dragging Tony's ass to the meeting room in order for him to be on time" Happy reminds.

"Good for me that he will listen to me...I think" I question myself. "How have you and Foggy been?"

"We've been great actually. Nelson and Murdock has a new case so we'll be busy with that" Matt informs.

"Can I know what the new case is about?" I wonder.

"No but it's nothing too big. Just have something to do with our friend and worker, Karen Page. Something had happened and now she's a witness of this murderer but this murderer has been framed" Matt shrugs.

"Sounds like something big if you asked me" I state.

"Good thing I didn't ask then" he remarks.

"Hey!!" I chuckle.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

Everyone's in the meeting room, sitting down.

Rhodey, Pepper, May, Matt, dad, Clint, Nat, Bruce, Steve and Bucky are all here.

Dad surprisingly wasn't late as it's actually 1:28, not yet 1:30.

Fury said to be at Shield at three so we have some time.

"Why'd you call this meeting and why do we have the blind guy here?" Clint jokes but also asks.