Chapter 21: Trio Time

We are only half way through the week, Wednesday. The trip is coming up soon so I'm very excited. I'm also going to the compound later today so I'm going to show everyone the bb8 Ned and I built. Happy is picking me up from my apartment cause I told him I was going to bring something. 

Anyways, I'm gym class right now. Mj used her period excuse as usual so she gets to sit out. We are doing the dreadful thing that everyone hates.

The pacer test.

For me, it's obviously not that bad but I still have to make myself look tired. We are on like the tenth buzzer and only some students gave up so I joined them before starting the eleventh.

I go over to the bleachers where Mj, Ned, Cindy, Eliza, Sally, Abe and Charles are. Abe, Charles and Sally actually finished when I finished so we basically walked there together. Flash looks like he's about to give up but he wants to impress some ladies, typical Flash.

"I don't get how you guys didn't feel like vomiting sooner" Eliza complains.

"Trust me, I feel like I do" I lie.

"I hope we get the rest of the period off" Ned wishes.

"Same though I highly doubt it" Cindy replies.

"We should hang out after decathlon, if you want to" Eliza suggests and everyone agrees but me.

"I can't, I'm busy" I inform.

"Oh what are you doing?" Eliza wonders.

"I have work at the internship" I lie.

"You haven't been going to the internship? Isn't it just in the summer or something?" Eliza questions.

"No, it's all year long. They just didn't let interns go for a few weeks cause they had to remodel" I lie again.

"So what should we do later then?" Charles wonders, getting Eliza back on topic.

               <><><><><><><><><><><><>

All of us are heading to Social Studies. Yesterday Ms. Savoz just made us watch a documentary about spiders since this weeks unit is Spider-Man. Next week will probably be Black Widow or someone.

We sit down at our own seats when the bell rings. Ms. Savoz stands up, looking at everyone before she decides to speak.

"Because Spider-Man is here in Queens, if anyone has ever seen him, raise your hand" Ms. Savoz starts and everyone raises their hands so I do as well. "Ok well for this assignment, you have to take a photo of Spider-Man. It's alright if it's blurry just as long as you get one. It will be due by Friday at 11:59pm, you will email me your photos. If you don't see Spider-Man at all those days, I will be flexible by changing the dates but I would rather have it be done by Friday."

Everyone starts to talk about what kind of pictures they're gonna take of Spider-Man and where they are going to stake out. 

"Extra credit if you get a photo with Spider-Man. You and Spider-Man have to be present in the photo whether he is in the sky or on the ground" Ms. Savoz tells everyone making everyone talk even more about the project.

               <><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's now after school. I'm at my apartment, getting ready. I have my suit, a spare of clothes in my bag, bb8 ready, my phone and that's it. I get a text from Happy saying he's outside so I make my way outside and into Happys car.

"Hey Happy! Look what Ned and I made in engineer! Do you think everyone will like it? It's a bb8 replica from Star Wars and I have the remote to make bb8 move around!" I start rambling.