Chapter 28: Suit Disaster

I'm in English class on this boring Wednesday morning. My mind is drifting in and out of paying attention to my thoughts.

Dad said he's going to come with Happy to pick me up after school so we could go suit shopping. I obviously brought my own money and my credit card which I switched back onto my account, but I know dad will just force his way into paying. He never listens and he never will. I just hope we don't go to overly expensive places.

Ringgg.

The bell snaps me out of my thoughts and I quickly get up to go to engineer class to work on my new AI, Gary.

Gary isn't going to replace Karen but I'm thinking of giving him to May so she could have her own AI.

We enter the engineer classroom to see Mr. Waqok not here but a substitute. I walk to Ned over to our table where Flash, Charles and Abe joins us, grabbing out their computers.

"Anything new?" Abe wonders but I shake my head no.

"So how cool is it going shopping with Tony?" Ned brings up very exited.

"We'll see how it goes and hopefully i knock some sense into him" I reply really hoping that he doesn't try to buy the most expensive suit yet I know he will. Just gotta deny and find the cheapest one.

"Is it just gonna be father and son shopping or will the other avengers be there?" Flash asks.

"Just us I'm pretty sure" I answer.

"You don't seem too excited" Charles states.

"Cause I hate shopping with Tony" I sigh. "Last time is when he took away my suit so I didn't have any clothes so we went to a store. He brought me a shirt that says 'I survived my trip to NYC' with Hello Kitty pink pajama pants."

Ned, Charles, Abe and Flash all bursts out laughing while I roll my eyes.

"Wait a minute...you've worn those! I remember May talking to Tony about how you wear it" Ned remembers and my face goes wide, making the other three continue laughing.

"Eavesdropper" I tell him.

"So who is bringing a date to this dance?" Flash changes the topic. "Ned, you bringing Betty?"

"No, I have work" Ned reminds.

"You should still ask her cause what if Baltar doesn't even show up? Plus you'll be hanging out with her anyways" I encourage him.

"And what about you and Mj?" He asks.

"What about?" I question.

"Dude, you both have a crush on each other. It's so obvious" Charles comments.

"No we don't" I deny.

"Karen tell Peter that he is lying" Abe smirks.

"My scales have shown up that your vitals increased in heart rate Peter" Karen informs, making my face go red.

"I am going to deprogram you off my phone" I threaten.

"My apologies" K apologizes.

"What about you three? Asking or wanted to ask anyone?" I switch the roles around.

"Nope but that just leaves me single so I can dance with any women" Flash says confidently.

"Yea if anyone would want to dance with you" Abe snickers.

"Can we not kill each other for once?" Charles asks.

"Alright let's just work on the project" I chuckle.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

We're walking to history.