Chapter 32: I Am A Curse

Today's Monday. Nothing much happened on Sunday. May cooked dinner yesterday and let's just say we had to order a pizza but then we had a movie marathon! So it was really fun and before that, I was hanging out with Lexi at her desk! I was suppose to go train with Nat but Clint told me she wasn't at her best mood so I stayed downstairs with Lexi. Not that Nat would've done anything to me, no! But I wasn't gonna take a risk and be all bruised up for school even if it would vanish away.

Ring!!

My thoughts snaps away. I look around and see everyone getting up from their seats and putting away whatever they were working on for Engineer before going to their next class.

I quickly do the same before heading out with Ned, Charles, Abe and Flash and going to gym class. This is the last week of school which means so far my classes has been laid back, even English. Though I can't really count Engineer as a hard subject cause it's very laid back. I'm just wondering what my other classes have prepared.

"Dude, you keep spacing out on us" Ned snaps me out.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean too" I apologize.

"What were you even thinking about?" Abe wonders.

What was I even thinking about?

Hmmm...

Oh right, I was thinking about yesterday.

It was an eventful day to say the least.

"Peter" Charles chimes in.

"Right! I was just thinking about yesterday" I claim.

"Why?" Flash wonders right as we enter the gym doors.

"Well I was suppose to train with Nat but Clint told me she was in a bad mood. I'm guessing he pissed her off or something so instead I hung out downstairs with Lexi the receptionist! She's actually very nice and even gave me a few pieces of candy and of course we post mated some food. Then I went patrolling for a bit but it was calm and when I came back home, May was cooking dinner. But that didn't really work out...we had to order a pizza but then we had a movie marathon! We watched comedies" I ramble.

"Sounds like fun!" Cindy replies and I look to see the girls now with us.

"Surprised you weren't jumping all over the walls" Mj comments.

"I didn't have a ton of candy so that's probably why. Lexi told me she'd let me try coffee one time cause dad doesn't allow it" I shrug.

"Now we all got to see that go down" Sally chuckles.

"Yea! Friday should record it" Betty agrees.

"We don't even know what would happen" I remind everyone. "I mean it's coffee, it'd probably just keep me awake."

"If a ton of sugar can make you hyper then I'm sure coffee would too" Abe points out.

"Well even if I don't drink coffee, maybe I can drink a ton of energy drinks! I can scare dad and maybe finally getting payback on Clint" I think aloud.

"You're gonna put yourself into a sugar coma" Mj states.

I'm about to protest when Coach Wilson blows his whistle, making everyone stop talking.

"Because this is the last week of school, I want you to do laps until the end of class" Coach Wilson announces and I can hear everyone groan.

I'm only not groaning because that's nothing. I can run for miles and miles and miles! I even raced Steve one time and I beat him! Dad laughed in his face and Nat said she was impressed! Clint just kept laughing and then Bruce wanted to study me cause it was one of the first times I was at the compound when it had happened. Maybe we can do a rematch soon.