Chapter 25: Going back home

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Be-

The alarm gets shut off and everyone groans from being so tired.

I don't know when we fell asleep but it was probably close to five in the morning since it's now six and we are leaving today.

Boo.

Maine was actually a lot of fun.

One at a time, everyone slowly goes into the bathroom to change and get ready before making sure they got everything packed and once that was done, we went downstairs for breakfast.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Can't believe we are going home in a bit" Cindy sighs.

"I know right! I rather stay for at least another week" Betty wishes.

"At least summer is around the corner so soon no school!" Abe almost shouts.

"And we are definitely hanging out then. I am not going to be bored this summer" Sally states.

"Definitely" Charles agrees.

"Don't you have work though Peter? I remember you saying that you worked in the summer for Stark" Eliza remembers.

"Oh yea, I do. I can hangout after though" I explain.

"How'd you even get an internship? I thought he only accepted college students?" Eliza questions.

"I applied and he usually does. He just accepted mine for whatever reason" I shrug.

"Whatever reason? Dude! You're smart and that's why he accepted you" Ned supports me as I let out a small smile.

"We have to meet by the bus in ten minutes so I suggest we hurry up" Betty announces, changing the subject.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

We all pile into the bus, on our way back to New York. We are all basically sitting with the same people we did when we were coming here but anyways, everyone starts to talk right away once the bus moves.

Nothing much new though. Everyone's just talking about school and summer break that's coming up but that's it.

Since everyone was talking about that, I took it as a chance to write down in my Spider-Man notebook, things we know about the new villain. 

So far, I didn't really write down much. Just their powers what we know of and guesses of who they work with, where they got that suit and where they may have gotten their powers.

But that's it.

We don't know anything else.

How are we...I...going to fight this villain if we don't know anything?

I mean I guess you don't really need to know much besides their powers but what if they have more? What if there are more people after me that works with or for them?

And speaking of people after me, is Hydra really back?

Ross is still in jail and I don't really think Hydra functions without a leader so who is their new leader? Or, or is Ross still their leader and is still in touch even in jail?!

I continue on with my thoughts and they don't stop.

I come up with theories, possible explanations, how their suit may function, just everything.