Chapter 22: School Trip

"Peter! Wake up! You're going to be late for the trip!" May shouts, waking me up.

I burst up from my bed and turn to look at the time. I have ten minutes to get to school.Good thing I packed my bag yesterday but damn the weekend went by fast.

I rush up from my bed and quickly change into my clothes. I run out of my room with my backpack and suitcase, already ready to go.

"Good morning May!" I greet her.

"Morning Pete. You better hurry up and eat your breakfast so we could leave. I'm dropping you off" May slows me down from rushing out of the door.

"May I have like eight minutes before school starts!" I protest.

"No, you have twenty minutes. You aren't the only prankster" May chuckles.

"Well played, well played" I congratulate her putting my things down and sitting on the chair so I can eat my breakfast.

"You better text or call me everyday and tell me if something happens. You know the rules, don't Spider-Man unless it's an emergency cause we don't want to raise suspicion with Eliza unless you decide to tell her" May reminds me.

"I know and I'll tell her soon maybe. I mean I only just met her like last week, I don't know if I could trust her with a huge secret yet" I explain.

"I told everyone else to not bug you so you can enjoy the trip with your friends but if something does really happen, you tell us right away in the group chat. Steve added Bucky on there earlier just for a heads up" May claims and I nod my head as I continue to eat.

                      <><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Be safe, call if anything goes wrong and don't forget I larb you" May states before I get out of the car, making me chuckle.

"You be safe too. I larb you, bye May!" I respond, getting out of the car.

"Bye Pete" May replies as I shut the door and walk over to my friends.

"I can't wait for this trip!!" Ned excitedly shouts.

"Me too! I can't wait for a break" I chuckle.

"Mr. Harrington gave us a schedule of things we need to be at and the times. The times that aren't on there are our free times" Mj chimes in.

"What's on the agenda?" Eliza wonders.

"Practices, museum, boat ride, dinner reservations and then of course for the last day there, our competition and plans afterwards"Betty fills everyone in, reading off the list.

"What kind of museum?" Charles asks.

"An educational one, what else?" Abe groans.

"Maybe it won't be too bad" Cindy assures.

"It's a museum" Abe argues.

"Yea if the museum doesn't have any cool stuff I don't wanna go" Flash agrees with Abe.

"It's mandatory, we have to so suck it up" Sally states.

"Museums are boring" Eliza complains.

"Well no shit but we don't have a choice" Cindy gives up.

"Why don't we all cool off so we don't fight on the bus" I interrupt.

"Yea about that...we kind of have to use that time to study" Mj informs which we all groan at. "Not my rules, Mr. Harrington said so."

She puts her arms up in defense just as Mr. Harrington walks over.

"Alright, everyone's here so you can start filing onto the bus!" Mr. Harrington announces so we all rush into the bus and sit down in our seats.