Chapter 6: Please Be Alright

⚠️SLIGHT TW⚠️

I feel tears threatening to fall so I wipe it away.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Pepper asks.

"Peter's in medbay" I explain as everyone looks at me in shock.

"What? How?" Nat questions.

"I'm not really sure but he looks so injured. His friends said he was coughing blood, he threw up trying to eat, he has a sensory overload, he thinks he broke his ribs, his clothes are all ripped and he's freezing" I tell everyone with tears trickling down my face.

Pepper gets up and hugs me while I just hug her back.

"Peter will be alright. He's strong and has Tony and Bruce with him right now and they will do everything to keep him alive" Pepper reassures.

"Rhodey you should probably-" Steve starts to say.

"Breaking News!" The Daily News broadcast comes on making the show that everyone was watching go away. "It has been reported that Peter Parker was seen passed out in Tony Starks arms at Midtown Tech in Queens, New York City. All searches have been called off but it looks like the fifteen year old kid is badly injured."

The news then pulls out videos of what students took in the hallways of him awake and then passing out and then the videos and photos the paparazzis took as Tony was rushing him to the jet.

"You heard it here folks. Peter Parker is being taken to the Avengers Compound as he is in serious condition" the Daily Bugle announcer says just before the show comes back on.

"I'm gonna call Ned and ask him what happened" I announce.

"Tell us when you find out" Rhodey chimes in.

"Yea and in the meantime, we'll wait for any news that Tony and Bruce may have" Clint reassures.

"I will and thank you" I thank.

I walk away from everyone and into a different room, having Neds contact out. I click call and the phone starts to dial.

"Hey May! I got some news" Ned greets.

"Hey Ned. It's on the news. I saw and Peter is currently in medbay. What happened? How did he find his way to the school?" I ask, trying to not make it sound like I'm crying to see him hurt.

"He said that Hydra was blasting weapons at him and one of the weapons started to tick. No one heard it except for him until it started to become louder. It blew up the base and he passed out, getting stuck. He woke up, got himself unstuck under pieces of the building and then walked until he saw familiar places. He realized he was close to the school and came here. He was all bloody and cuts all over. He also was freezing and his clothes were all ripped. We tried to give him food but he threw up so we gave him water. He was having a sensory overload and the bell rang, making his ears bleed. We saw the paparazzis outside and then Mr. Stark came into the classroom after I called him. He carried Peter out since he could barely walk and that's all I know" Ned explains.

"Oh my god" my voice quivers.

"I'm really sorry May but I'm sure Mr. Stark and Dr. Banner is doing their best if he's in medbay" Ned apologizes.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll let him call you when he wakes up" I thank before hanging up.

I put my hands over my mouth and start to cry.

Peter's so hurt right now.

I hate seeing him like this.

Please just let him be alright.