Christmas Special: A Christmas Angel

Snow filled the streets of Seoul. It was fitting seeing as it was finally Christmas eve. Namjoon typed away at his computer. He was exhausted from his work but he just needed one more thing to get done before he was off for the holiday. It may be Christmas Eve but Jimin was out doing a photo shoot. Namjoon looked over at the Christmas tree the two had set up earlier in the month and smiled.

The tall man got up and walked over to his coat that hung on the wrack. Namjoon dug through the pockets, pulling out a small box. He grinned to himself and walked over to the tree. He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. Namjoon had taken months to pick out the perfect ring for Jimin.

How was he even going pop the question to the younger? Namjoon felt his heart racing. He placed the small box gently onto the tree, making sure it was slightly hidden.

After everything the two had been through, thick and thin, all Namjoon had thought about was the next step they were going to take together. The two had moved in together, it had been a little over a year. Jimin was able to get the help he needed and come out of everything stronger than before. Namjoon was able to be there and support him every step of the way and he knows there are more steps to take. Overall the two couldn't be happier. Namjoon just needed to make his move and ask Jimin to spend the rest of his life with him.

Namjoon had gone to his father for advice on how to pop the question, and in a shocking turn of events; Namjoons mother had asked his father to get married. Namjoon felt confident after he spoke to his mother.

He walked back to the couch and plopped himself down, finishing his work for the day. Namjoon decided he was going to attempt to cook dinner for Jimin. Namjoon had surprisingly brushed up on his cooking skills since getting his new job.

Namjoon uploaded his final file and snapped his laptop shut. He stood up and stretched his body. He looked over at the clock and smiled. A couple of hours till Jimin came home.

Namjoon rushed into the kitchen, almost giving a ratatouille vibe. He tied an apron around his waist and rolled up his sleeves. He pulled out a piece of folded-up paper from his pocket. He flattened the paper and started reading off the ingredients his mother had written down. Namjoon planned to make kimchi stew along with bulgogi, ending with a sweet cake.

The older wasn't worried about the amount of food that was being made. He knew Jimin would eat as much as he could. Namjoon couldn't be happier to see the younger create a healthier relationship with food. Jimin especially loved when Namjoon cooked for him. This is what drove the older get better at cooking so he could make Jimin any food he asked for.

Namjoon got to cooking. He was a man with a mission. He was nothing but concentrated.

Jimin unlocked the front door and walked in, brushing off some snow that clung to him. He stripped himself of his beanie, jacket, and shoes.

"Joonie~" Jimin sang out, he smiled when the smell of food hit his nose. Jimin noticed how concentrated the older was in the kitchen. He giggled and walked over to Namjoon. He snaked his arms around the olders waist, planting a gentle kiss on the back of Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon gave a warm smile, he stopped what he was doing and cleaned his hands off.

He turned around, cupping Jimin's cold face "When did you get home?" Namjoon asked, planting a tender kiss on Jimin's lips.

"Just now, I was able to get out early~" Jimin smiled. The younger was head over heels for Namjoon. He couldn't help but grin like a child every time he spoke to the older. Jimin knew deep down in his heart he would spend the rest of his life with Namjoon, no matter how tough things were before, Namjoon was his person. Jimin would even go as far as to say that he would search for Namjoon in his next life.