✥2✥

"Make yourself at home! I'll be right back" Namjoon spoke before running upstairs. Jimin looked around the house. There were items from all over the world. He knew Namjoon traveled quite a bit after he graduated high school. The older had gone to America, and Europe, and traveled to parts of Asia.

As Jimin looked around some more he noticed Namjoon didn't have any pictures of his girlfriend up. The house was just full of pictures of his family and items from the places he visited. This left Jimin a bit confused seeing how long the two had been together.

The blonde heard the older coming down the stairs. He turned his attention towards the stairs to see Namjoon had brushed his hair but stayed in the same clothes as before. He held a few books that had literature written on the covers.

"Sorry about my language earlier, Jimin, let's just keep that a little secret between us" Namjoon apologized giving Jimin one of his famous smiles. Like nothing had happened, Namjoon was back to his fake self. "Do you want to study on the kitchen table or be a bit more comfortable on the couch?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm, the couch" the blonde smiled.

They made their way towards the living room, plopping both of their bodies onto the soft cushions. Namjoon got straight to business, he asked Jimin what books they were currently reading in class.

"We're reading quite a few" Jimin spoke and leaned in a little closing a small space between the two. Namjoons eyes avoided Jimin's face as he stiffened. Jimin was hoping for a bigger reaction since it was just the two of them.

"Do you have a list?" Jimin nodded and pulled his backpack onto his lap. He started to rummage through it and find the crinkled paper with the reading list on it.

"Sorry it's such a mess" Jimin chuckles as he tried to straighten out the paper. He hands it to Namjoon to let him look it over.

"Woah, I don't think even I had to read this many books when I was in school" Namjoon jokes "which ones are you reading now?"

Jimin smirks and takes this as an opportunity "We're reading these two" The younger says innocently as he leaned in closer. Jimin didn't even hesitate to put a hand by Namjoon's thigh, he could very well see that the older got nervous. "Did you have to read these, Sir?" Jimin asked as he looked up at the older with innocent eyes.

Namjoon was doing everything in his power to not look at Jimin. But, every time the younger would start getting touchy Namjoon couldn't help but think back to his perverted thoughts. Don't even get him started about when the younger looked at him with innocent eyes. Whenever Jimin giggled, Namjoon could only think about replacing those angelic giggles with devilish moans and whining.

"Yes, I have they were quite easy to understand so I'm sure this will be a piece of cake for you" Namjoon smiles. Like hell, he was going to give in to a little brat like this. Namjoon knew exactly what the younger was up to.

"What about this one?" Jimin got a bit more ballsy and placed a hand on the older's upper thigh. He leaned in a bit more and pointed to one of the books listed on the paper. Namjoon gulped at the younger's sudden action.

"No, I haven't read that one" the older's voice deepened and Jimin noticed. He smiled to himself knowing what he accomplished and moved away, allowing Namjoon to let out a breath he had been holding.

The two continued to read through. Namjoon helped Jimin to try and understand the books and every once in a while Jimin would do something to tease the older. That was getting a bit boring for him though. Jimin always acted without thinking, he was spontaneous and now a new plan popped up in his head. He didn't want to take weeks or even months to find out the older was gay. He was way too impatient for that. He wanted to know the truth right, here right now.