✥14✥

"You're so funny!" The girl giggled as she lightly smacked Namjoon's arm. He gave a small smile and chuckled.

It's been over two years since he had seen Jimin. So long since he had kissed and hugged him. After Jimin left, Namjoon had no idea what to do with himself, he became a mess. He stopped going to church, lost contact with everyone, and almost lost his job. Jimin's parents had come to Namjoon to see if he knew anything of where their son had disappeared but of course, Namjoon had no clue.

Namjoon decided to keep his lie up. Jimin left for that reason anyway. The older moved to the city in hopes of finding something meaningful to do with his life and possibly finding Jimin.

Now, here he sat in some small bar in the middle of Seoul talking to some girl that bought him a drink. Namjoon took another sip of his beer, "Why don't we head back to my place?" He asked. The girl's eyes lit up and she grabbed his hand, quickly leading him out of the bar. Namjoon threw his arm around the girl's shoulder lazily and started to walk.

As the two walked a billboard caught his eye, it wasn't big, but it was playing a video on it. Namjoon stopped walking, something about the commercial caught his eye, it was advertising some skincare product. He was about to walk away when a familiar face appeared on the screen. Namjoon's eyes widened and took his arm off of the girl's shoulder.

"Jimin" he mumbled as he stared up at the screen with longing eyes. "Ah, isn't he dreamy?" She spoke, "he has the cutest personality too! I met him not too long ago" Namjoon's head snapped back to the girl.

"What? You met him?"

"Yeah, I have a friend who models for the same company. I went with her to drop something off at the building and he was there, he's really quiet, kind of put me off, but overall sweet" she shrugs.

Namjoon's eyes widened "What company?" He asked frantically, causing the girl to jump a bit.

"BH," she started, "I wouldn't go looking for him though. He's a very closed-off person. He's super hard to get to. I'm surprised I even got the chance to talk to him," the girl bit her bottom lip, "I also hear you shouldn't get involved with him... at least that's what my friend told me."

Namjoon looked at the girl confused, "What- why?" She looked around before taking a breath.

"I heard— I heard he's involved in some shady things. He rose to fame so quickly a lot of people feel. There's a rumor going around he did the head guy of the company and does..." she trailed off and stopped herself.

"What does he do?" Namjoon asked worriedly, he felt nervous.

"My friend told me he does s-sexual stuff for a lot of money. Mostly for businessmen. A lot of rumors are going around about him in the company I guess... I've heard he's fucked a lot of people to get to where he is."

Namjoon felt sick at this point. Jimin wasn't that kind of person, he wasn't one to do that. To just throw his body around so carelessly like that. That's what Namjoon wanted to believe.

"No, he's not like that" he spoke softly.

The girl gave him a puzzled look, "You're speaking as if you know him."

Namjoon looked away "I did, I knew him before this" he pointed up at the billboard, "he was- is someone really important to me." The girl stared at him, confused. She didn't know if she was allowed to ask questions or not.

"Woah- hey, you're crying" she pointed out before rummaging through her purse and pulling out a few tissues, handing them to him. "Look, I don't think you're in the right headspace right now. I know a coffee shop that's open twenty-four hours. Let's go there and sober up a bit, yeah?" She asked. Namjoon nodded a yes. She grabbed his arm and led him in the opposite direction of his place.