✥5✥

Long chapter ahead! It's gonna have some fluff and tears so Enjoy 💆🏻‍♀️

※※※

Jimin was an absolute mess, his mind was buzzing with questions, his body aching with confused feelings. He wanted to feel Namjoon's touch again, hear him moan, and feel him thrust into him roughly, making him feel like he was floating.

He knew how wrong this was. He knew that seeing the older would cause him a lot of trouble, maybe even make Namjoons life harder, but he didn't care. He wanted to feel him again, be next to him again.

He was being selfish and he knew that.

This was so wild and new to him especially since he never gets attached like this after one hookup.

That's right, it was just a test to see if Namjoon was gay and it ended in a hookup- the whole situation would eventually blow up in both of their faces if they started to see each other.

Jimin had done a good job on holding off from seeing Namjoon, he hadn't seen him since the coffee shop.

Jimin was so confused he didn't like the older, no, they never even kissed. Jimin's eyes widened, the whole time they fucked they never kissed, not once, their lips never even brushed each other. He chuckled at the odd situation.

"Jimin, come down!" His mother yelled interrupting his thoughts. Jimin made his way out of his room slowly and down the stairs.

He turned and made his way into the kitchen with his head down waiting to get yelled at, "Yeah?" He asks, he looks up to see his mother smiling brightly and Namjoon sitting next to her at the table, cups of tea in their hands.

"Greet Namjoon properly, don't be rude," his mother scolds through a forced smile.

"Hello, Mr. Kim," Jimin greets quietly, avoiding eye contact with the older. The blonde pulls up a chair and sits at the table with the two.

"Hi, Jimin," Namjoon replies with a soft tone, feeling that if he spoke any louder he would scare the poor boy off.

"Namjoon here has offered to continue to tutor you!" Mrs. Park speaks excitedly, Jimin's head snapping up in shock.

"What?" Jimin glances at Namjoon then back at his mother, "Why?"

"You have a lot of potential Jimin, we can't let that go to waste, you're a really smart kid," Namjoon compliments, a light blush starting to dance its way onto Jimin's cheeks.

The whole thing seemed fishy, Jimin knew there was more to this than just 'you're a smart kid'. Namjoon was up to something and just like that as if a switch flipped in Jimin, the boy was back to his devilish ways.

"Thank you" Jimin smiles. Namjoon smiles back.

"You're gonna be starting again tomorrow, so I expect you to come straight home after tutoring, do you understand me?" His mother informs, a hint of disgust in her voice.

"Yes ma'am"

"Alright, now that it's all settled I'll see you tomorrow Jimin. Thank you for letting me tutor him, Mrs. Park, it was good seeing you both," Namjoon smiles as he gets up from his seat, "I'll let myself out."

"No, thank you Namjoon! Jimin, walk him to the door and thank him," Jimin does as his mother says getting up and leading the older to the door.

"I know what you're up to, Namjoon" Jimin speaks in a hushed tone.

"Am I that easy to see through?" The older grins. Jimin smiles and shakes his head as he opens the door.

"You're not that hard to read," Jimin whispers and smiles up at the man, "Thank you for tutoring me again" Jimin thanks as his mother walks into the room.