✥23 ✥

"Alright, all you have to do is apologize for the article and deny that you're gay" Jimin's manager stated.

"But that's a lie-" Jimin tried to protest.

His manager sighed "Do you want to keep your job? Do you know how many other models are in the closet?"

Jimin sat there silently. Yoongi has about had it "Is the CEO going to get any punishments if Jimin denies his claims? What's going to happen to him? Is the magazine that posted the article going to get any punishments?"

"Nothing will happen to him. He has good lawyers and no one will even dare touch him. As for the magazine, we'll tell them to take the article down or we'll be forced to use legal action"

Jimin sat there with tears pricking at his eyes. He had to apologize for being outed and gay and now he has to go back to it being a secret. He took a deep shaky breath. "W-What if I just come out..."

"Absolutely not! I understand how hard this is on you Jimin but you'll never get work again if you come out!" The manager explained.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand to comfort him "It'll work out I promise."

"Now, we have our conference in an hour. You look over what you have to say and then we'll head over" Jimin's manager have a soft smile. "Yoongi's right. It will work out."

Jimin sat there reading over the scripted paper. He felt a horrible, horrible pit in his stomach. Was this all going to work out? He didn't know but, he hoped for the best. He was exhausted from living his life full of secrets. Jimin just wanted to be free finally.

He thought long and hard before he came to his final conclusion on what he should do.

"Are you ready to go?" Jimin's manager asked.

Jimin nodded "Yeah, I am."

Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug "Whatever happens, I'm here for you. Hobi and Namjoon are here for you too"

"Thank you, Yoon's" Jimin smiled.

Jimin and his manager made their way out of the building and to the car waiting for them.

"Do you remember what you have to say? There aren't going to be any questions asked, so it says what you need to say and then we leave" his manager informed as he looked through his papers. "After this you may not be able to work at the same company but I have a few lined up that would be more than happy to hire you."

Jimin stayed silent as they made their way to their destination. He felt his phone vibrate and saw a text from his CEO.

BH CEO:
Good luck at the conference. I'm sure you'll figure everything out.

Jimin rolled his eyes and felt like throwing his phone out of the car. He bit his bottom lip and scrolled up to read through previous texts. His eyes widened when he realized he had the answer in front of him the entire time.

They got to their location and got out of the car.

"Alright, you're on in thirty. There are fifteen reporters here to take your statement. Take a breath and calm your nerves before you go up. Keep It to the point and try and be natural. Don't go off-script." Jimin's manager briefed. Jimin simply nodded as everything went in through one ear and out the other.

Jimin walked into a room full of reporters. His manager guided him to a back room to get him ready. Makeup artists cleaned up Jimin's appearance and got him ready.

"You're on" Jimin's manager grabbed him and guided him to the door, making last-minute touches to his suit and hair "Good luck."

Hearing that word made him angry. Jimin walked out of the room and into the conference room causing everyone talking to go quiet. Jimin walked up to the podium and let out a breath.