✥13✥

Namjoon woke up early the next morning. He had only gotten an hour of sleep, poor thing spent the entire night thinking about Jimin and wondering if he was okay. The older hated fighting with Jimin over such trivial things. Namjoon loved him to pieces. But, the two had promised to wait until Jimin graduated and Namjoon did understand where  Jimin was coming from he just didn't want Jimin's last few months in this town to be absolute hell.

He got out of bed and opened his curtains to let the sun in. Namjoon tiredly walked over to his phone to message Jimin to see how he was feeling and if he could see him so they could talk things out. He sent the message and put his phone down. Right as he turned to leave there a was a ding. Quickly he grabbed the phone to see what Jimin had said. His stomach churned and he got an uneasy feeling.

Jiminie:

The user you are trying to contact is no longer available.

Namjoon chewed on his bottom lip nervously. He knew their fight was bad but did he piss Jimin off to the point to block his number. Namjoon quickly typed in Jimin's number and tried to call him, only to be met with the same message. "Fuck" was all he could manage to mumble. Namjoon hurriedly grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt quickly throwing them on, followed by a pair of shoes. He rushed downstairs and grabbed his car keys. He turned towards the door, ready to head out when a small piece of paper on the floor caught his eye. He picked it up and looked at his name written on the front in Jimin's handwriting. Namjoon's hands started to shake as he opened the paper.

Dear Namjoon,

I probably shouldn't be saying any of this to you in a letter... I guess I should start by saying thank you. You've been so sweet to me even though I have acted childish and impatient but please know I love and cherish you deeply.

I'm not going to tell you where I've run off to because you'd come running after me, just know I'm in good hands! I feel as if I should've said all of this in person but, I didn't have the heart to. No, I think if I saw your face there'd be a lot of crying and I think I would end up staying.

Namjoon took a deep shaky breathe before continuing to read.

Maybe you've realized this by now or not but we should end thing's. I want you to live comfortably and not have to worry about me. My father hit me when I got home he thought I corrupted that big handsome head of yours and turned you gay and went to the city to fool around with you! ridiculous right? I told him I begged and blackmailed you into taking me, told him I met up with some guy from online. Namjoon please let out that breath you've been holding ever since we started dating. I want you to please be able to breathe and live without sneaking around, especially with someone like me.

I don't know if you really believe this but I do love you, so very much. Sometimes you take my breath away without you even realizing it. I hope sometime in the future our paths cross again and we can look and smile at each other without a care in the world. Sadly I don't think that time is now and maybe it will never happen again. I'll try to become a better man now that I'm on my own. I'll fix myself and make myself into someone who isn't childish and immature but rather someone you can be proud of.

Love,

Jimin.

Namjoon felt tears running down his face. He couldn't help but feel this was all his fault. He didn't want Jimin to go; not now, not ever. He felt maybe if he had hugged Jimin when they were in the city and told him okay would that have changed everything or would Jimin have left him either way? Namjoon had felt like he had been too harsh to him and should've taken a softer approach instead of yelling at him.