✥19 ✥

Jimin took a deep breath and wiped his tears away. Yoongi and he sat there for a while but it was time for him to get to his photo shoot. Yoongi had let himself out.

He got ready and put his face mask on before walking out of his apartment and making his way down to the street. There was a car waiting for him.

So many things were running through his mind. He needed to fix himself. But how?

He couldn't exactly just call it quits with the men that he had messed around with because well... if that stuff ever got out, Jimin's career would end and those men would sue. Plus a few of them are blackmailing him. Could his company cover up a big scandal like that if it ever came out? Probably not. They'd more than likely just let him go. He let out a deep sigh and laid his head against the window.

Where was he to even begin with Namjoon? After the whole incident the other day he doesn't think he could look him in the eyes. Jimin mentally flicked himself in the forehead. This is the time to make things right. Yoongi told him it was now or never.

After today's shoot he wanted to find Namjoon. He asked Yoongi for his number but he didn't have it. He didn't exactly want to just show up at Namjoon's parents' place either.

The girl Namjoon was with looked familiar though. She's been to the company, Jimin knew that much. Maybe he could go to Hoseok? He should have Namjoon's number. Maybe they could discuss this over a phone call?

Jimin, you absolute moron!

He buried his face in his hands "stupid..." it was time for him to act like an adult, he needed to speak to Namjoon face to face and fix what's been done, or at least try to make it a bit better...

"We're here" the driver informed. Jimin gave a smile and got out of the car. He looked around the building and made his way in. There was the photographer and a few other models.

I'm so tired...

He had only gotten there but he was ready to leave. He didn't feel right being here. He wanted his simple life back.

Immediately he was grabbed and dragged into a dressing room where they changed him and put makeup on for the shoot.

Once he was sat in front of the camera it was all faking.

Jimin was always good at faking it.

He sat there being praised by the photographers.

I wanna go home...

All he could think about was Namjoon. If he had stayed with Namjoon would he be feeling like this? Who knows. Jimin was the king of self-destruction. He was also the king of managing to drag down others.

"Alright that's a wrap for today!" One of the photographers yelled. Jimin let out a breath he had been holding. He quickly made his way into his dressing room and changed, grabbing his phone. He had a few missed calls from some of the men he was fooling around with and a text from Namjoon.

Namjoon:
Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to sit down and talk...?

Jimin took a deep breathe and pressed on his contact then hit call.

"Hello?" Namjoon sounded like he had woken up from a nap.

Jimin panicked and hung up. He slammed his head into the counter "What are you doing Park Jimin?" He asked himself.

He had always tried to be God Damn confident in himself but now he just... couldn't. Whenever it came to Namjoon though his brain went a million miles per hour and he always tripped over his words and was always filled with so many emotions he could probably explode if he stayed in the same vicinity as Namjoon for too long.

His phone went off again causing him to jump a little, he took a deep breathe and answered "h-hello?"

"jimin..." Namjoon's voice was soft. Jimin has absolutely no idea what to do. He stayed quiet- everything was quiet.

His voice was shaky and gripped the phone like his life depended on it "A-are you free..." he let a breathe out "...right now?" the line stayed silent for a few moments.

"Yeah, I am" Namjoon's heart was racing "I'll come to you- are you at work?"

"Yes.. I'll wait in the front" the line went dead.

Namjoon quickly got up, rushing to the front door to put on his shoes.

"Do you want me to go with you?" HaSeul asks.

"N-No I need to see him by myself- if anyone else is there he might leave. This is between us."

HaSeul stayed quiet as Namjoon left her apartment.

Namjoon quickly ran down the street, making his way towards Jimin. So many thoughts we're running through his head as he passed by people. He felt like this was a good step. Everything after this should be good right? This is closure. A good step forward.

He slowed down when he saw Jimin standing there on his phone. Namjoon felt anxious, he felt like a weight was about to be lifted off his shoulders.

"Hey" he spoke softly as he approached Jimin.

"H-hi"

※※※

i've decided i'm just gonna end this story within the next few chapters 👉🏻👈🏻 but i would really appreciate it if you guys would go and read my other stories published (they're not angsty like this don't worry). But they you so much to everyone who has been patient and waited for updates on this story it means so much to me.