✥1✥

Thank you for taking the time and clicking on my story! This story will contain a lot of heavy language and slurs on some sensitive topics. But of course, with all of that, there will be a lot of fluff. This is one of the many warnings I will be putting up so enjoy reading!

Namjoon walked into the church dressed in a white button-up with his sleeves rolled up, black dress pants, and brand new black shoes. His black hair was combed to expose his forehead. His girlfriend walked next to him in her best Sunday dress; catching the eyes of many. Namjoon greeted everyone with a gorgeous toothy smile that made the women of the church swoon.

He was the man every mother wanted their daughter to bring home and the son fathers wished they had.

Namjoon was twenty, he had his life in order. He had a stable job, one that let him work from home which he didn't mind. He needed to get out of this place where so many people were closed-minded and they all fell victim to getting trapped. The tall man had a house but refused to live with his girlfriend for personal reasons. His excuse being 'until we are married we can't be living together in sin' of course his girlfriend always agreed with him.

Namjoon and his girlfriend sat in a pew closest to the front so they could be closer to the pastor.

In the back of the church sat a small boy with his parents. The kid was only eighteen, but he knew what he wanted. He bleached his hair blonde, pierced his ears, and dressed in loose button-ups, and oversized shirts. Sweaters that hung on his small frame always made him look smaller than what he was while making him look more feminine; his parents hated it. Even on the days, the blonde was forced to go to church he wore the clothes his parents hated. Today he wore a light blue button-up. The first three buttons were not done up properly, exposing a bit of chest. It hung off his small frame and it was obvious it was a few sizes too big; paired with black skinny jeans, and boots, and to top it off his golden locks fell in natural waves.

Earlier that day his parents and him had gotten into a huge yelling match before going to church. Jimin's mother yelled at him going on about how she can't have her son walking around dressed like a fag. His parents knew of his sexuality; the whole town did.

That was a problem.

A huge problem.

The young man's parents found out about their son when they had come home early one day and walked into their son's room only to find Jimin laying on his bed with some man on top of him. He almost gave his poor mother a heart attack. They were furious, to say the least, but, his mother being the little gossip bee she was spilled what had happened to the other church moms. The next thing they knew the whole story got spread around town. They wanted their son to be fixed, they wanted him to like women not act like one. They came to the agreement that Jimin would go to church with them and repent for his sins by accepting the lord back into his life and allowing the gay to be taken out of him.

The blonde only agreed to this for two reasons. One: He didn't feel like getting sent out of town. He felt there was no need since the majority of the town knew he was gay and he wasn't ashamed even though many people treated him as if he had the plague. Two: He liked staring at Namjoon's face and ass. The younger had fantasized about him more than he cared to admit. Something about the older was mysterious to Jimin; he was almost way too perfect.

The service ended and the towns heartthrob was on his way out, but not before he could greet the Park family.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Park and Jimin" Namjoon greeted and smiled at the family. His girlfriend hanging off of his arm; greeted the family as well with a bright smile that almost blinded Jimin.