✥24 fin✥

A few days had passed and the media was still going crazy over Jimin's press conference. Of course, Jimin lost his job with the agency but, he did get a few other agencies offering him jobs.

The CEO spoke out and apologized for outing Jimin. That was all that happened to the CEO, he didn't step down from his position or get reprimanded. A few models did leave the agency causing a huge loss.

Jungkook and Taehyung reached out to Jimin after hearing everything that had happened. There was a lot of crying and apologizes. The two were never mad at Jimin, they were worried for him. Jimin had Namjoon talk to HaSeul about how she had been acting. It had turned out she did have feelings for Namjoon. He let her down easily and hoped they could continue to be friends.

Jimin walked out of his room and into the living room where everyone sat. Jungkook sat on Taehyung's lap, Seokjin next to Hoseok, Yoongi sat on the floor between Hoseok's legs, and Namjoon sat on the floor laughing. Everything felt light. The room was full of laughing and talking, food spread out on the coffee table, empty beer cans crushed and tossed aside. Jimin felt at peace.

Namjoon looked over at Jimin and waved him to come over. Jimin smiles shyly and plopped down next to Namjoon, who put a gentle hand on his thy.

"What you're telling me sounds like a complete lie!" Seokjin yelled.

Jungkook gasped "It's not! I swear!"

"It sounds like a cheesy movie" Yoongi chuckled.

"You're terrible at telling the story, you left out the part where Namjoon got questioned by the police" Taehyung laughed.

Namjoon slammed his beer down "Do you know how nerve-wracking that was?! I had no idea at the time! It was even scarier because Jimin was with me and had to go hide upstairs!"

Everyone birthed out laughing. They continued chatting about the past and their shared memories. Jimin got up from the floor and walked out to the balcony to get some fresh air. Everyone being there didn't feel real to him.

"Are you doing okay?" Namjoon asked and he made his way towards Jimin.

Jimin shook his head "This all feels like a dream. I'm scared that I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and none of this was real..."

Namjoon pulled Jimin closer to him and placed a kiss on his head "I know what you mean. This all just happened so quickly and now it's done. All our friends are here under one roof and it feels like it could all be taken away at any moment" Namjoon looked at Jimin "I know one thing for sure is that I love you, Jimin. I know that that will never change."

Jimin smiled "You're amazing" he planted a gentle kiss on Namjoon's lips.

"Let's head back inside" Namjoon suggested.

"Can I hug you just a little longer?" Jimin asked softly as he pulled Namjoon into a tight hug, burying his face into Namjoon's chest.

Eventually the two made their way back into the living room. More beer cans thrown about.

"Everyone can stay the night if they want, I don't think any of you should be driving" Jimin offered.

Yoongi shook his head "No- I can drive, Hobi and I have work tomorrow and those two knuckleheads get to touchy." He looked over at Jungkook who was planting kisses all over Taehyung's face.

"I'm good to drive too" Seokjin smiled "I think Hobi, Tae, and Jungkook are the only ones shit faced at the moment."

Everyone gathered their things and helped clean up.