✥6✥

Y'all ready for some yoonmin? Bc that's what's happening in this chapter 👁👄👁

※※※

Namjoon opens the passenger side door, unbuckling Jimin and picking him up. Jimin throws his arms around the older's shoulders and latches around his waist with his legs still in a tired state. It was about twelve, the whole neighborhood was silent.

The older unlocks the front door and opens it, Jimin squirms a bit and shifts in Namjoons arms. He closes the door and takes the big baby up to his room.

Namjoon placed Jimin on his bed, "Jimin, Hey-" he whispers, "Do you want pajamas?" Jimin's eyes flutter open, he nods a yes as he rubs his tired eyes. Namjoon grabs a pair of black sweats and a white shirt. Jimin changes into the articles of clothing, folding his clothes into a neat pile. Namjoon smiles and chuckles to himself; the younger was practically swallowed up by his clothes. "Alright, you get some sleep, I'll be downstairs" Namjoon turns to leave when he feels a tug on his shirt.

"Sleep with me?" Jimin whispers ever so quietly. Namjoon barely caught what he asked. He nods and changes into some pajamas before making his way to the bed slipping in. Namjoon turns towards the small boy, Jimin adjusting and snuggling into him. He wraps his arms around him, feeling strange.

After a few minutes Jimin's soft snores filled the room, the moonlight illuminating the two, the older rethinking his previous thoughts of keeping the boy around for his pleasure, Jimin in dreamland; dreaming of a better life.

Namjoon felt nothing but calm holding the younger, he didn't want to fall asleep, he knew it would all be over soon. He wanted to hold onto this boy for as long as possible not wanting to miss a thing, he didn't want to miss the way Jimin pouted in a deep sleep, how his hair fell effortlessly, how he would occasionally stir in his sleep and try to snuggle into the older more than he already was, how he looked like an angel. The list could go on, all Namjoon could do was study the boy's face, taking in every detail.

His eyes became heavier, sleep trying to consume him. He eventually gave in and fell asleep. The best sleep he had gotten in a while.

Namjoon woke up, feeling an empty space beside him. He looked at his nightstand the clock flashing three in the morning. He spots Jimin standing at his window staring out, in deep thought. Namjoon gets up, making his way to the younger wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Whatcha thinkin about?" He asks wresting his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin let's out a light sigh, his shoulders dropping, "A lot" he places his hands softly onto Namjoons.

"Would you be willing to share those thoughts with me?" Namjoon curiously asks. Jimin turns around and faces the older, cupping his face with his small hands, Namjoons hands still around his waist.

"I don't wanna sound stupid" he mumbles.

"You could never sound stupid" Namjoon assures, looking into Jimin's brown eyes.

"Namjoon... I- how do you feel about me? There's something and I just wanted to know if you felt it too..." Jimin trails off, his head lowering and eyes wandering off to stare at the ground. Namjoon places a finger under Jimin's chin, making him look up at him.

"Can I kiss you?" Namjoon asks, the younger giving him a slight nod and a soft smile. He leans in slowly, everything had always been quick and to the point. They had never taken the time to truly kiss, the heated make-out session in the car was nice and made Jimin feel something but this was different.

The moonlight danced on their skin, their lips finally connecting. It was slow, soft, and sweet; this was a true kiss. Namjoons heart was racing and fluttering, Jimin's stomach filled with butterflies and his heart felt like it was going to fly out of his chest. The two felt that this was right, Namjoon knew this was right, but he was still having a conflict with himself. He was still scared, he was being a coward. He pulls away as horrible thoughts fill his mind, anxiety making his throat close. He looked at the younger's face, worry written all over it.