✥7✥

Namjoon was exhausted, he didn't get any sleep after Jimin left. He could only think of how hurt the boy must be now, he knows he would be hurt as well. All he wanted to do was hold the boy and tell him how sorry he was for calling him childish and that he does want to be with him.

A loud ring came from his bedside table, his phone vibrating. Namjoon picks it up and answers not checking the caller ID.

"Where is Jimin!" A woman yells from the other end, and Mrs. Park sounded furious. Namjoon thought that Jimin would've gone home but he didn't.

"He didn't go home?" Was all he could ask, he didn't want to speak of their fight, especially not to Jimin's mother of all people.

"W-wait, so you don't know where he is?" The line stayed silent for a few seconds, "what time did he leave your house?"

Namjoon was hesitant, he didn't want to say the boy left at ungodly hours in the morning, but he couldn't stop himself from speaking, "I remember waking up to a door closing and I looked outside and he got into someone's car," Namjoon bit his lip. Namjoon heard cursing from the other side before the line went dead. Namjoon messed up again. He should've stayed quiet, he should've said Jimin must've left when he was asleep.

He was worried though, he wanted Jimin to be safe and so far he's been failing at playing the part of the night in shiny armor. Namjoon groaned and looked at his chair in the corner of his room, Jimin's clothes still sat there neatly folded. His heart ached, how could he be so careless? Namjoon wanted to be with the boy but his actions kept showing otherwise. Namjoon hated the fact that he left with that guy from the coffee shop. How close were the two? Namjoon couldn't help but feel jealous of the blue-haired man.

He felt pathetic, if only he wasn't scared of coming out. He wished he never built this lie to this point, he knew a time like this would come eventually. Today was a school day so he hoped Jimin would be going to school so he could catch him and speak to him properly. Maybe a secret relationship wouldn't be all that bad? They could be more open once Jimin graduated, Namjoon planned to move into the city eventually. Maybe they could move in together? Namjoon shook his head. They might not even end up together, let alone live with each other!

Namjoon let out a frustrated yell, "why are you so stupid!" He smacked his head against his kitchen counter. There was a light knock on the door, Namjoon rushed over immediately and opened it, hoping it was Jimin. Sadly it wasn't.

To Namjoon's surprise it was the blue-haired boy that picked up Jimin last night, "I came for Jimin's clothes also to return yours" The man spoke in a bored tone, a hint of annoyance as he handed over Namjoon's sweats and shirt.

Namjoon still knew nothing of the man who picked up Jimin last night, like hell he was giving him his clothes without at least learning this guy's name, "who are you?" Namjoon asked as he took his clothes back.

The man chuckled "Didn't I tell you in the cafe it was none of your business?" He sighed and looked away, "I'm Yoongi, Jimin's friend," He looked back at Namjoon, "now can I please have his clothes? He kind of needs them"

Namjoon swallowed thickly, just friends? The way they interacted didn't seem like just friends, "Is he with you?" Namjoon asked stupidly. Yoongi smirked.

"What's it to you?" Namjoon felt annoyance ticking inside him, he just wanted to know where Jimin was and this Yoongi guy was not making it easy. "You know that's a dumb question I dropped him off at school already. Look, dude," Yoongi ran a hand through his blue locks and sighed, "Can I just have his fucking clothes? I don't have all day, I have a job to get to" Namjoon was taken back by Yoongi's annoyed tone, he stepped to the side and let Yoongi into his house closing the door behind him. Namjoon rushed upstairs and grabbed Jimin's clothes quickly running back down almost tripping.