🥺💜💜💜💜

Hi guys!! Author here (who else would it be?)

I'm feeling really good right now (drinking) and just wanted to stop in and give a big thank you. To all of you!! 

I feel like this is taking forever. I keep having to delete words because I keep spelling them wrong,

Thank you all for commenting, voting, and simply just reading this story. You all make me so happy and continue to push me to continue to keep writing (even if it takes a while to update).

Writing isn't exactly my dream. But it gets me exciting. Everyone has a dream and it seems to be a bit out there (turning more into a rant than thanking you all). I want to be a musician and I've always struggled and often wonder if I continue writing could I eventually enjoy it as much as I do music?

But today I saw Bring the Soul. I've never sobbed so hard. The seven men I love reminded what my goal in life is. My goal in life is what theirs is.

To make people happy.

I guess writing does that as well. But I want to touch people's hearts through music. Does that dream seem out of reach? Sometimes. But that's okay. I know I get to where I need to be.

What are your guys dreams? What are your goals in life? They can range from big to small. I feel like chatting right now.

Again, thank you so much for reading. It warms my heart. I'll continue to write for you guys and finish this story and finish the others I've published. I love you all so much!!! 💗