✥17✥

"You've got to be kidding me" Yoongi groaned.

Namjoon was down on his knees, "I am begging, literally begging you at this point to take me to see him!"

Yoongi had woken up to a loud knocking at seven in the morning. He got out of bed and opened the door to see who it was, only to see Namjoon barging in demanding for Yoongi to take him to Jimin. Now the younger is begging on his knees.

On the other side of the coin, Namjoon didn't get a drop of sleep. HaSeul took him home and he stayed up in bed the entire night thinking of his small run-in with Jimin and what he should do next.

This was his best option.

"Fuck off, Kim" Yoongi hissed, "you're not getting anywhere with this!"

"I think I am."

"You're not."

"Please."

"No-"

"Please!"

"FINE!"

Yoongi grabbed Namjoon by the collar and lifted him up. Namjoon smirked and high-fived himself mentally. Yoongi grabbed his canvas bag and made sure everything was in it, grabbed his phone, then grabbed Namjoon by the ear and dragged him out of his apartment.

"He should be there now, they typically have him do shoots early in the morning which he hates" Yoongi informed as they hopped into the elevator "If he isn't there then go home and leave me alone." The older rubbed his tired eyes and was mentally cursing Namjoon for waking him up. Hoseok didn't even know he had left yet.

"If he's not there right now then we wait."

Namjoon was determined, he's not going to let Jimin off the hook this easily. At this point, Namjoon just wanted some closure at least. Namjoon would be more than happy to just see Jimin is doing fine, is happy, and moved on. Seeing Jimin happy would warm his heart and put his mind at ease.

Yoongi let out a sigh, "why are you so determined?"

"Because, I'm the one who caused all of this. I love him and I'm not going to just sit by and think of the what if's. I ran into him yesterday and I took that as a sign that I shouldn't give up on him just yet. I need to see he's okay with my own two eyes" Namjoon answered honestly "It's been two years and I'm ready to fix this- this mess that was created."

Yoongi stares at Namjoon for a few more seconds, processing his words. The rest of the ride down was quiet.

Once they got onto the street Yoongi pulled out his phone and typed in Jimin's number.

"Hey, Minnie!" Yoongi chirped, "Are you at your company? I wanna drop by and give you some tea" there was a long pause, Namjoon becoming nervous, "great! I'll see you in a few!" The call ended.

"So?"

"We're going for a coffee slash tea run, I can't show up empty-handed" Yoongi started walking away, "Jimin would literally kill me and taking him tea is the least I can do since I'm taking you as the actual "surprise"."

Namjoon followed Yoongi staying silent. Hopefully, Jimin would let Namjoon speak to him and let him apologize for all his mistakes. Let him apologize for calling him childish and making him feel small, so small that he felt trapped and had to leave.

Of course in the full big picture both parties were at fault. Jimin wasn't being extremely childish but he was being impatient. Namjoon on the other hand could have been a bit more patient with him. At the end of the day, what caused Jimin to leave was what he had to deal with at home.