✥16✥

HAPPY NAMJUNE AND PRIDE MONTH BABIES 🥰

Please continue to love who you love.

Please pretty please don't let anyone make you feel that loving who you love is wrong. ♥︎

※※※

"Joonie what's always has you so zoned out?" HaSeul asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

The two had become quite close and Namjoon had already spilled his entire life story to her so she was caught up on the Jimin situation.

"I found something really interesting out yesterday.." he starts, "my friends boyfriend still keeps in touch with Jimin."

HaSeul put her coffee down, "And? What are you going to do?"

Namjoon looked at her, "I'm actually not sure. I didn't think I'd ever actually find him. I could always just go to his company but that wouldn't be right at all." He sighed and rested his head on his hand, "I hope Yoongi lets me get ahold of him. There's so much I need to talk to him about..." Namjoon looked at his cup, still full, "Do you think he'll remember everything that happened? Do you think I was important enough for him to remember?"

HaSeul frowned, "of course he'll remember you!" She sighed, "from what you've told me poor boy has been through so much."

Namjoon bit his bottom lip nervously and hesitated before taking a sip of his tea that had gone cold. He wanted everything to be okay again, he wanted to go back to when Jimin asked him to just stay in the city with him. Namjoon wished he agreed.

God he wished he agreed.

It would have saved the two so much heartache.

Maybe they would both be living in a nice apartment in the middle of Seoul, they'd be comfortable. Jimin would've still been able to get into modeling and Namjoon could have kept his job, they could've been so in love and carefree.

Namjoon ruined that though and he feels as if there's no way to fix it. Deep in his gut, it made him feel sick that he knew how Jimin was and that there was the smallest chance if any that Jimin would take him back.

Namjoon has put him through so much.

"Seul," Namjoon fidgeted, "I love him so much... I want him back" he choked.

HaSeul placed a gentle hand on his, "I know sweetheart, I know" she soothed. "We can't help who we love— oh shit" the black-haired girl's eyes grew wide.

"What?" Namjoon turned his head to where HaSeul was staring. Namjoon's breath hitched.

He got up without thinking, his body moved before his brain could process what was happening.

Fate.

"Jimin" Namjoon spoke soft and breathlessly.

"N-Namjoon"

There Jimin stood. His lips were pretty and pink, his face carved by the gods, hair black as night. He was just how Namjoon remembered, maybe skinnier and not blonde, but still breathtaking. The dark-haired boy's eyes were wide. Both were in complete shock. Namjoon was about to speak, but timing. Terrible timing, Namjoon was the king of terrible timing. If he could get paid for it, he'd be a millionaire.

A tall, good looking, and definitely wealthy man walks up next to Jimin. "Hey, baby" the man spoke as he snaked an arm around Jimin's small waist, "who's this?" The man looked Namjoon up and down causing him to become self-conscious.