✥11✥

I'm so sorry I've taken so long to update I've been super busy with school please forgive me🥺

※※※

Jimin had no idea how he ended up in this situation, but he was currently in Namjoon's car on their way to the city. Jimin didn't know how he convinced his parents to let him go to the city with Namjoon for the weekend but he did, well- Namjoon did. The blonde stared out of the car's window, holding tightly onto Namjoon's hand that rested on his thigh. Jimin was nervous, he was going to meet Namjoon's parents. He hadn't seen them since they spoke to his parents.

"Baby— Jimin!" Namjoon shook Jimin gently getting his attention, "could you loosen your grip I can feel you breaking my hand" the older chuckled.

Jimin turned red and loosened his grip as he bit his bottom lip, "S-sorry..." he trailed off as he stared into space again. Jimin was so nervous, of course, he was. Who wouldn't be though? He was going to meet Namjoon's parents.

"Minie, are you okay? Are you nervous? You can back out if you want to. My parent will—"

"No- no! I'm just— what if they don't like me? What if they don't think I'm good enough for you..." Jimin continued down his small self doubting rant.

Namjoon let out a small chuckle and smiled as he gently rubbed his thumb over Jimin's knee, "baby, You've spoken to them before!"

Jimin pouted and looked at Namjoon, "Yeah when they didn't know I was your boyfriend! This is so much different now, I have to make sure they like me and approve—"

"I think you're forgetting I'm a grown-ass man and as long as I'm in love with you I don't care what my parents think" Namjoon stated.

Jimin froze for a second before a grin spread across his face, "Did you just say you love me?" The blonde teased as he leaned towards Namjoon.

"Y-yeah I did" Namjoon blushed as he remained focused on the road.

"Well guess what," Jimin leaned closer to the olders face, "I love you too!" The younger planted kisses all over the older's cheek.

"Minnie you're gonna make me wreck!" Namjoon giggled at the light pecks attacking his face.

Jimin stopped and laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder letting out a sigh of relief. The two had been doing a really good job at keeping their entire relationship a secret from the town. They made sure they didn't bring too much attention to them, kept their interactions to a minimum, and kept to their same ways even at church. But, when they finally got their alone time they didn't let a single moment go to waste. Their relationship was more than fucking, they felt more like making love and taking care of each other. They were soft and rough with each other. Namjoon treated Jimin as if he was a rare diamond he found out of luck and he always made sure he was safe and promised to never hurt him.

Jimin perked up when he saw big buildings come into view, he loved the city. He loved the way the buildings looked and how everyone just minded their own business.

"Joonie, do you think we could visit Jungkook and Taehyung?" Jimin asked looking at the older. "Jungkook told me they found their own place, it's a studio apartment in the heart of the city, they said it's really nice!"

Namjoon thought for a moment, "I'll call Tae later, for now, let's just get to the hotel and check-in before we go over to my parents" the dark-haired man smiled showing his deep dimple. Jimin stared at it for a few moments before giggling to himself at the ridiculous thought he just had of him wanting to crawl into Namjoon's dimple and just sleep.

The two had finally made their way into their hotel and checked in. They hopped into the elevator and hit the button to their floor. Jimin was more excited than anything at this moment.

They made it to their room and inserted the keycard that made the door click and unlock. Jimin quickly rushed inside and looked out of the window seeing the busy city life. "Joon we should look into getting a place here in the city!" The blonde suggested excitedly not realizing what he said, "there's so much to do and see— oh! We should come here for a whole week and just explore!" He felt the older's arms slip around his waist.

"I'd love to live here in the city with you" Namjoon hummed as he planted a soft kiss on top of Jimin's head. Jimin's face burned a bright red as he gave a small smile. The two stared out of the window taking in the view.

Just a few more months... shouldn't be to hard...

Jimin thought as he rested the back of his head on Namjoon's shoulder. "We should head over to my parents now, it's almost five" Namjoon informed as he took his arms away from Jimin's waist.

The four sat around the dinner table laughing. Namjoon's father had just finished telling an embarrassing story of Namjoon when he was younger.

Jimin felt completely at home, Namjoon's parents were more than happy to see that their sons boyfriend was Park Jimin.

They did have to get past the awkward exposing of when Jimin had first come out. They apologized and realized how wrong the entire town was for making gay people feel as if they were sick in the head. Namjoon's parents were completely understanding of the two's relationship.

"Jimin, sweetie I have to ask," Mrs. Kim started as she took a sip of her white wine, "Do your parents know?" Jimin went tense. Namjoon placed a reassuring hand on Jimin's back.

"His parents don't know, as far as they know I'm just tutoring him" Namjoon spoke, "when he graduates though we do plan on telling them... we don't exactly know how they will react but we're hoping for the best" at this point, Jimin felt tears welling up in his eyes threatening to escape. He stayed looking down as he felt Namjoon gently rubbing his back.

"I want both of you to know we're going to be here for you after you come out, we don't care what that pea-brained town has to say. Love is love!" Mr. Kim smiled as he lifted his wine glass, the liquids splashing around.

Jimin finally looked up and gave Namjoon's parents a warm smiling, "thank you so much" the tears started to stream down his face. Mrs. Kim reached across the table and placed a hand on Jimin's own.

"Of course" her soft voice filled his ears causing him to breakdown more.

Jimin had always felt so weird and out of place wherever he had went. He had never had anyone on his side besides Yoongi and Jungkook but they could never do anything for him. He had always felt alone with his parents, his father beating him and his mother looking at him as if she was wishing he would disappear. But now, here he was with Namjoon and his parents feeling welcomed and okay with himself. They were his family, Jungkook, Yoongi. All of them were his family.