✥3✥

This chapter will have abuse. If you or someone you know is going through abuse please reach out to someone which of course easier said than done.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

※※※

Jimin had nowhere to go; he had no friends house to escape to. There was Jungkook but his parents told the boy he wasn't allowed to see him outside of school or else people would get the wrong idea of their son. Maybe Yoongi? Yoongi lives by himself so maybe he wouldn't mind him staying there? But he lives far and Jimin didn't want to bother him. As far as he knew Yoongi was asleep by now. It was late and it had been over an hour since he left Namjoon's house. The events playing over and over in his head. He overreacted when Namjoon asked him to keep his being gay a secret. Of course, he would keep it a secret. Namjoon had everything the younger could only dream of. Namjoon didn't have to go home to parents who ridiculed and at times beat him for being gay. He didn't have to spend his days in fear, and he didn't have the town staring at him as if he was some kind of freak. Jimin knew he wouldn't be able to avoid his parents forever; so he decided to go home and take the beating.

Jimin walked up his porch stairs and opened the door to him home. His mother questioned him immediately.

"Where have you been! I called Namjoon and he said you left over an hour ago!" His mother yelled. Her eyes widened upon seeing her son's neck "Oh my god, what have you been up to!" Mrs. Park shrieked. Jimin's father walks into the room after hearing all the commotion "L-look at his neck!" His mother sobs out.

His father's surprised expression grows into one of disgust "Have you been messing around with those fags again, Jimin! I thought you were over that!" Mr. Park grabbed his son by the collar "You answer me now, boy!" He yells. Jimin stayed silent making his father angrier. He throws his son to the ground and unbuckles his belt and takes it off; folding it in half with a loud snap. Jimin's mother had unsurprisingly left the room, she always did that "You answer me when I ask a question!"

Smack

"There will be no sinners in this household!"

Smack

"Were you off fooling around with some boy taking it up the ass!?" Jimin's father yelled. Jimin knew that whatever he answered he'd get the same punishment. He had been beaten like this once before when his father first found out. Sure, he'd been smacked around here and there for checking a boy out, but he hadn't felt the sharp whip of the belt in a while.

"No!" Jimin pleaded, tears staining his face.

"Liar!"

Smack

Jimin snapped "You're right I am a liar! After tutoring, I went off and fucked around with some random guy. I let him stick his dick up my ass and you wanna know something," his father was fuming "It felt like Heaven!"

"Don't you speak of the Lord's holy land like that! You disgust me!" His father screamed.

Jimin felt a hard smack to his face. The belt made contact; leaving his cheek with a burning sensation.

His father continued to whip him with the belt and hit him for what seemed like an eternity. Jimin was numb, he had no more tears to cry. He took the punishment because he felt he deserved it. His father dragged him upstairs by his hair and threw the weak boy into his room, slamming the door behind him.

Jimin looked around his bare room, it was spinning. His head was pounding and his mouth tasted of blood. He took a breath and stood up using the last of his energy. He looked at himself in the mirror that hung on his wall. Staring back at him were his bloodshot eyes, his swollen cheek, and busted lip. He pulled his sweater up to see red marks and bruises. He looked at his neck to see the hickeys that caused all of this.