✥18✥

This book is only a few chapters away from ending. This is sadly a short chapter. Please enjoy :)

Jimin laid in bed. He had a photoshoot in a few hours and still hadn't gotten a lick of sleep. He hadn't spoken to Yoongi in a few days and feared going outside because he didn't want to run into Namjoon.

His phone rang continuously every single call from Yoongi or Hoseok. He wanted to disappear.

I'm so fucking dumb... I should've talked to him.

He shut his eyes tightly and tugged at his hair in frustration. Why didn't he have the patience for this? Jimin continued to mentally curse himself.

The sun still wasn't up either. Jimin was alone, in a dark room, frustrated and ready to disappear. The calls stopped about an hour ago and that made Jimin feel nervous.

He paced around his apartment and fidgeted with with the sleeves of his shirt. It was early, way too early and he didn't want to be alone. Maybe he'd go to that coffee shop? No. What if Namjoon was there?

Jimin groaned and plopped himself on the couch, turning on the tv. He put in on some boring show and started to drift off.

There it was.

A knock.

The interruption.

Jimin's eyes shot open as he got up and slowly made his way to the door. Before he could even get to it the door was opened.

"Yoongi, wait-" Hoseok's voice pleaded as Yoongi made his way into Jimin's apartment.

"You" Yoongi stares directly at Jimin "ignoring my calls? Really?" The small man stepped up to Jimin and continued to scold him "do you understand how fucking worried I was? I don't get any fucking sleep last night because I was worried about you!"

"I-I- I'm okay... look I'm okay!"

"That's not the fucking point!" Yoongi raised his voice which scared Jimin, "I was worried you had done something to yourself! You think I'm fucking dumb and blind, Jimin?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shook his head. The room fell silent for a few moments. "You think I haven't fucking noticed your mental health go downhill, notice you losing weight, and the bags under your eyes? Do you think I didn't notice you completely falling apart? I'm worried!"

Jimin felt tears fill his eyes, he was such a crybaby but he couldn't help how emotional he was. He looked at Yoongi "if you were worried why did you bring Namjoon yesterday?"

"Because as much as I disliked him, he was there for you. He- he was the one for you, Jimin. I had never seen you happier than when you were talking about him and how your eyes would light up. He may have caused a bit of trouble, but right now I don't want to talk about it, I want to know what's going with you right here and now" Yoongi explained.

Jimin stayed silent. Right now he really did feel like a child. A helpless child.

Yoongi's face softened. He turned towards Hoseok "Baby, do you think you could give Jimin and me some space?"

"Yeah, of course. I'll see you at home" Hoseok let himself out.

After a few minutes of the two awkwardly standing there Yoongi figured out what to do.

"Jimin, sit down. Just take a few moments to relax okay? I know you have a photoshoot in a few hours but I need to get this all cleared up" Yoongi instructed. Jimin did as he was told as the older went into the kitchen and rummaged around.

Jimin's mind was a whole mess. You know the late nights of constant doubt and trying to figure out what to do and your brain is going about a million miles per hour? That's exactly how his brain was right now.

Yoongi came back with two cups of tea  and set them down on the table. He grabbed two blankets off the back of the couch and tossed one at Jimin.

"Alright, talk."

Jimin didn't even know where to begin. How was he supposed to tell his best friend that he was fucking random rich men for money and not eating and hating himself? He didn't want Yoongi to think he was disgusting. Mentally Jimin was not okay at the moment. He hadn't been okay for the past few years. He wanted to be okay, he wanted to be more than okay and he wanted to have someone tell him he was going to be okay, but he didn't feel he deserved that at all.

"Jimin, whatever you say will not make me see you any different. You're my best friend and I will always be here for you no matter what you're going through. Shit- if I needed to, I'd help you hide a dead body!" Yoongi assured and chuckled at his last sentence. Jimin gave a weak laugh and looked away.

"I really don't think you'd understand-"

"I don't need to understand I just need to know you're going to be okay and I want to help you get there if you're not."

Jimin finally looked at Yoongi. For the first time in a long time that he had finally looked Yoongi straight in the eyes.

Then he just started talking. He didn't know how much time had passed and he didn't know how many tears were shed, but he felt lighter. He felt Yoongi's assurance and a warm hug. He knew Yoongi didn't understand but he knew he was there for him. That was all he needed. Someone to be here for him. After losing Jungkook, Jimin couldn't help but feel he would lose Yoongi too.

Jimin continued to cry in his friends arms and retell the past events up until now. He spoke nervously about the money he got from men he slept with and how he never felt right after he left Namjoon.

All Yoongi did was listen. That was all he had to do. He didn't need to give Jimin advice on how to be a better person or how he needs to fix himself at the moment all he needed to do for Jimin was listen. Yoongi didn't try to understand, he couldn't unless he had ever been in Jimin's position. In all honesty, Yoongi was shocked and confused about how all this was going on in Jimin's life and he kept a lot of it hidden from him and even his work.

This was just the beginning of Jimin turning a new leaf.